• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

Mmmmmm.. Rachel Ray... ***activate dream sequence***

Ok... back to the business at hand-

Today, at precisely 2:30pm (give or take an hour or two), Alaska Standard Time, a volley of 3 shots were fired- targets will know when they are hit! (Not like there are many CP'ers with 99504 zip codes out there... :angry2: )

Fire ONE (traitor...!): 0103 8555 7493 9066 4810
Fire TWO (Damn Double Agent!): 0103 8555 7494 0115 0578
Fire THREE (just for grins and giggles): 0103 8555 7494 1163 6338

Northern Forces are awaiting damage assessments. Hopefully new ammunition will provide a slightly bigger bang. Sadly, funds for ammo has been depleted- retiring to the deck for a smoke and watch the carnage ensue. No way am I using the FOG weaponry against them- I want to study it in depth and make a full report to the NWO forces on my findings. This could take quite some time...

How'd I get involved with these goofy bastids? Stoopid newblers. Don't talk to me no more. I never did like you people.

NA

preembargo said:
Stoopid Quasi-FOGs

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

One entry found for billet.

Main Entry: 1bil·let
Pronunciation: 'bi-l&t
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English bylet, from Middle French billette, diminutive of bulle document, from Medieval Latin bulla
1 archaic : a brief letter : NOTE
2 a : an official order directing that a member of a military force be provided with board and lodging (as in a private home) b : quarters assigned by or as if by a billet
3 : POSITION, JOB <a lucrative billet> 
[snapback]180788[/snapback]​

Sure if you want to only consider "Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary"
Try Google with only the word "Billet"

CLICK HERE!
GREAT NEWB LEADER :p

mrjinglesusa said:
Silly, silly FOGS 03041070000201941156 you are not the only ones who know how to bomb people effectively 03041070000201941149 This is a matter of quality vs. quantity. i.e. 2 nukes vs. 10 firecrackers

:laugh: :p
[snapback]180544[/snapback]​

Seems someone found my addy and sent me some rockets....

Stupid nooblets, tricks are for FOG's! BWAHHHAAA

I don't know how I got targeted, hell, I haven't even been on here in weeks! Nice shot there Jingleberry! Those are some of my favorite rockets.... :D

Hmmmmm....

Leebo8-9-8 said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Silly, silly FOGS 03041070000201941156 you are not the only ones who know how to bomb people effectively 03041070000201941149  This is a matter of quality vs. quantity.  i.e. 2 nukes vs. 10 firecrackers

:laugh:  :p

I don't know how I got targeted, hell, I haven't even been on here in weeks! Nice shot there Jingleberry! Those are some of my favorite rockets.... :D

Hmmmmm....
[snapback]180953[/snapback]​

:p :thumbs:

Second volley landed today. I fear he may be incapacitated. My work here is done - now leave me out of this...

:sign:

Not incapacitated, PO'd! Leave you out of this? When there is nothing left but smoldering rubble and your children cry for lack of shelter ??? . Then I MAY leave you out of this. Escalation is my name and WAR is my game. :whistling:

mrjinglesusa said:
Second volley landed today. I fear he may be incapacitated. My work here is done - now leave me out of this...

[snapback]181084[/snapback]​

LOL! :laugh: Lee, you, and the cranky former Marine (as well as other unsuspecting FOGs) have been on the prefered target list from the first draft. :laugh: Misterjinglesusa (yes, Mister) was given a choice of targets and you happened to fall into his crosshairs. Although I suspect the current target list may now be compromised so I'll need to draft a new one. You just can't trust double agents anymore.

Leebo8-9-8 said:
mrjinglesusa said:
Silly, silly FOGS 03041070000201941156 you are not the only ones who know how to bomb people effectively 03041070000201941149  This is a matter of quality vs. quantity.  i.e. 2 nukes vs. 10 firecrackers

:laugh:  :p

Hmmmmm....
[snapback]180953[/snapback]​

Swissy said:
Mmmmmm.. Rachel Ray... ***activate dream sequence***

Ok... back to the business at hand-

Today, at precisely 2:30pm (give or take an hour or two), Alaska Standard Time, a volley of 3 shots were fired- targets will know when they are hit! (Not like there are many CP'ers with 99504 zip codes out there... :angry2: )

Fire ONE (traitor...!): 0103 8555 7493 9066 4810
Fire TWO (Damn Double Agent!): 0103 8555 7494 0115 0578
Fire THREE (just for grins and giggles): 0103 8555 7494 1163 6338

Northern Forces are awaiting damage assessments. Hopefully new ammunition will provide a slightly bigger bang. Sadly, funds for ammo has been depleted- retiring to the deck for a smoke and watch the carnage ensue. No way am I using the FOG weaponry against them- I want to study it in depth and make a full report to the NWO forces on my findings. This could take quite some time...
[snapback]180868[/snapback]​

Study that FOG weaponry, there, bandaid boy!!! It reminds me of something along the order of the island of Jamaica wanting to build cruise missles - AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Containers secured, launch vehicle fueled, pre-launch checks in progress. T minus 12:30 and counting.

AVB said:
Containers secured, launch vehicle fueled, pre-launch checks in progress. T minus 12:30 and counting.
[snapback]181138[/snapback]​

Silly FOGs.

Hmmm, seems I've been victimized by the "CP Newbie Dirty Bomb"

You boys have got one hell of a beating coming...

T minus 4:15 and counting. Begin selection sequence.

T minus 15, Selection sequence complete, activate stealth mode. Begin launch mode.

Fire 1
Fire 2
Fire 3

Whoever bombed me is getting something real soon! And WTF :whistling: You call that a bomb :laugh: 2000-6000 is a little hint

2000-6000 sounds like a Padron Maduro bomb to me. :p

cvmfour said:
Whoever bombed me is getting something real soon! And WTF :whistling: You call that a bomb :laugh: 2000-6000 is a little hint
[snapback]181277[/snapback]​

AVB said:
2000-6000 sounds like a Padron Maduro bomb to me. :p

cvmfour said:
Whoever bombed me is getting something real soon! And WTF  :whistling:  You call that a bomb  :laugh: 2000-6000 is a little hint
[snapback]181277[/snapback]​
[snapback]181288[/snapback]​

Shhhhh...Don't tell the newbs :sign:

I tried to Bomb Coventrycat86 and failed horribly...must plan a second strike

Matty_Vegas said:
I tried to Bomb Coventrycat86 and failed horribly...must plan a second strike
[snapback]181342[/snapback]​

Did you forget to put cigars in the package?