• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The great newbie wars of "05

stevehawk said:
I'm not a FOG, but I've been around longer than some others who're claiming "non-noob" status. :whistling:

So, I'm just gonna be Switzerland. :D

You fockers take care of each other why I fire up a stogie and watch the proceedings. :thumbs:
[snapback]175889[/snapback]​

I'm wit'cha Stever!!! :thumbs: Whatcha smokin'? :cool:

Teabags, anyone??? :laugh: :laugh:

stevehawk said:
I'm not a FOG, but I've been around longer than some others who're claiming "non-noob" status. :whistling:

So, I'm just gonna be Switzerland. :D

You fockers take care of each other why I fire up a stogie and watch the proceedings. :thumbs:
[snapback]175889[/snapback]​

I don't recall signing the Geneva Convention, but if you're choosing to opt out we'll respect that. Any fire you may receive will be unsanctioned. Enjoy the show. Got enough popcorn?

Being a newbie I do not have to much as far as ammunition. But when the UPS guy shows his face with my box from CB I will lock, load and send BOMBS a flying!!!!! :0 :) :D Beware FOGs !!!!!!! The Shark is reporting for an extended tour of duty!!!!! :cool:

You guys are TFF. :laugh: That's all I have to say about this so-called "Revolution". Address removed from profile - haven't been bombed, don't wish nor intend to be...

mrjinglesusa said:
You guys are TFF. :laugh: That's all I have to say about this so-called "Revolution". Address removed from profile - haven't been bombed, don't wish nor intend to be...
[snapback]175912[/snapback]​

No problem Jim, just be sure to put it back when this thing is over. BTW, truly enojyed the HDM, it's a new favorite. Thanks

preembargo said:
mrjinglesusa said:
You guys are TFF.  :laugh:  That's all I have to say about this so-called "Revolution".  Address removed from profile - haven't been bombed, don't wish nor intend to be...

No problem Jim, just be sure to put it back when this thing is over. BTW, truly enojyed the HDM, it's a new favorite. Thanks
[snapback]175919[/snapback]​

You sure it was me who sent you the HDM? Sorry if I forgot, but I've sent out a lot of sticks the past month. Just don't want to take credit for it if it wasn't me. If it was, you are very welcome! :p

Note to self: Keep track of who you send cigars to. :sign:

mrjinglesusa said:
preembargo said:
mrjinglesusa said:
You guys are TFF.   :laugh:  That's all I have to say about this so-called "Revolution".  Address removed from profile - haven't been bombed, don't wish nor intend to be...

[snapback]175919[/snapback]​

You sure it was me who sent you the HDM? Sorry if I forgot, but I've sent out a lot of sticks the past month. Just don't want to take credit for it if it wasn't me. If it was, you are very welcome! :p

Note to self: Keep track of who you send cigars to. :sign:
[snapback]175924[/snapback]​

:sign: The psychological warfare is working! :whistling:

**NOTE TO SELF-Pay attention to who you're replying to. !!Doh!!**

FIRE 1 *kaBOOM*

FIRE 2*click* *click*

Damn... knew I shoulda reloaded the 'dor :0

Sorry... guess I really AM a newbie- only had enough for one round :(

DAMN. But just wait 'till the UPS man shows up next week... Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa
icon_twisted.gif

I haven't been stocking my 'dor up since I've been trying new 'gars and I haven't bought a supply of anything yet!

Well, this has been interesting. Since the gauntlet has been laid down, perhaps it's time to ransack the coolerdor..................... :0

Man the newbies even have a female assassin with them.Two bad there fire power is so limited those black and milds dont do much but piss off the heavily armed and armoured. :D

I heard that some FOG's have taken up fortified positions INSIDE their local smoke shops in a desperate hope that the Newb's won't bomb the "supply depots"!!

Mephiston said:
Man the newbies even have a female assassin with them.Two bad there fire power is so limited those black and milds dont do much but piss off the heavily armed and armoured. :D
[snapback]175958[/snapback]​

They're all girls... don't know how it happened but we're infested by split -tail's

"Shared intelligence"??? Buwahahahahahahaaaa. Haven't met the one of you who had some to spare.

Oh, and you fellers ought to stop the giggling or they're gonna put you back in those fancy, wraparound jackets.

Carry on ladies.

NA

They've underestimated our intelligence network. A potentially fatal mistake.

stevehawk said:
Alex T. - “puff, it’s your game”

puff - “I’ll take ‘CP status’ for $1000, Alex.”

Alex T. – “…And it’s a ‘Daily Double’! You trail Jose by $1964, how much would you like to wager?”

puff – “I’ll wager $1926, Alex.”

Alex – “Answer : ‘If you must to reassure yourself and/or others that you’re not one of these, then you probably are one'.”

puff – “What is a friggin’ NEWBIE?!”

*the crowd erupts into a roar*

:laugh:

The more I read this thread the more entertaining it gets and preembargo's speech really got to me I think I will join in this revolution and put together a bomb. Should have it ready to go out by monday. So if I can get a little help with the aim pm me and let me know who needs to be fired on and I wil see what kind of damage I can do.

I believe there shall be a letting of blood and it shall be good....The newblers have some spunk, I must give'em that! Posers!!

:D :laugh:

I am thinkin that I may have to send a bomb out. I have not decided on a target yet, but I will.

Two BOTL's picked at random from this thread.

Bombs prepared and will go out in tomorrow's mail!
DC #s:

Enjoy!

Jim

8 should do for a start.....................or rather, 7, since one coward doesn't have an addy in the profile.

MUHUWAHAHAHAHA............