• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb Pass

Hey guys had to run back up to school yesterday sorry. I have the package and am going over it and will have the bird back in the air around 12 on Monday!

Thanks for letting me play....someone better watch out....! :whistling:

Hey guys had to run back up to school yesterday sorry. I have the package and am going over it and will have the bird back in the air around 12 on Monday!

Thanks for letting me play....someone better watch out....! :whistling:
Yea!! Way to multi-task! ;) That's right, bomb the hell out of one of the sole surviving passees. Thanks for playing Drew! :thumbs:

Sorry work was backed up yesterday! Bombs away heads up!

9104 0238 5422 2021 0179

Just like to add....Thanks for letting me play BD. I hope your buddy loves the smokes hes gonna get out of this and i wish him the best of luck in the future!

Just like to add....Thanks for letting me play BD. I hope your buddy loves the smokes hes gonna get out of this and i wish him the best of luck in the future!
Thanks for playing Drew!! This has been really great to see you guys bombing each other and doing a little extra for a guy down on his luck. :thumbs: :thumbs:

I guess i copied the DC wrong....shit my bad fellas.....any word jeremy?

If it's coming to me next, send it to my business addy. Too hot to let it stay outside for any length of time. I'll send the addy via PM, just in case of course. :whistling:

She's here. Will work out the details and get her on the road..ironically to LV it appears.
Yee Haw!! Well, it looks like the last two participants are in Las Vegas. And ironically I'll be headed there as well. It looks like person A will get hit w/ the bomb, then he will pass it to person B, and then person B will hand it off to me at the Herf. That's pretty cool. Maybe I can snag an extra shirt from Dennis and have everyone at the Herf sign it to add to the bomb. :cool:

Now .. don't forget to bomb the next person in the pass. Just because might be the one doing the handing off doesn't mean you get off any easier! :D

OK Boys, sorry for the delay but she took flight today.

Heads up Gregor22, d/c# 0103 8555 7497 9290 1865

See you in Vegas!

-J

Ran into Scott(Lkyman) at dinner tonight, informed him of the pass heading our way. Hope it gets here monday...

Here are some pics of the pass to drool over..

P5180005.jpg

P5180004.jpg

P5180003.jpg

P5180002.jpg

Great looking sticks so far! Thanks Cory for putting this together! :thumbs:

OK Boys, sorry for the delay but she took flight today.

Heads up Gregor22, d/c# 0103 8555 7497 9290 1865

See you in Vegas!

-J
I got so busy trying to get things wrapped up before my little trip, I plum forgot all about this. Gregor22, any status to report yet? DC still isn't showing anything.

That looks awesome. WOW!!
Yes, it sure does. I think we are going to have a happy little man in the not too distant future. :thumbs: Good job guys!

Showed up at the store this afternoon. I'll look at it in the morning and have Scott pick it up from me thursday or friday. It will be at the herf saturday.

Recieved pass from Gregor. All lookes good. P/T's handles. Bomb handled - This baby is headed to a hand off with My Boy Blue(blue dragon) at the 1st Annual Herf Sat. night.

Thanks for having me.

Scott