• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Hot Potato Bomb

Ok, I launched the tator today. And of course I threw away the receipt with the DC # on it. Yep, I have blonde roots. :rolleyes:

I got tater #2 today! Thanks a ton Kristin :love: :laugh: . This tater is definitely in much better shape than the last one I received. The box could use a 'tune-up' but I don't ahve any extra boxes...this tater will be taking a short trip whereever it goes! I hope that the next BOTL is able to replace it. Anyways....I'll fire this baby off today. :thumbs: DC# to come.

-Aaron

Ok, I launched the tator today. And of course I threw away the receipt with the DC # on it. Yep, I have blonde roots. :rolleyes:

I got tater #2 today! Thanks a ton Kristin :love: :laugh: . This tater is definitely in much better shape than the last one I received. The box could use a 'tune-up' but I don't ahve any extra boxes...this tater will be taking a short trip whereever it goes! I hope that the next BOTL is able to replace it. Anyways....I'll fire this baby off today. :thumbs: DC# to come.

-Aaron

No Problem Aaron. Hopefully you can find a couple in there that we be to your liking. Enjoy. PS I am glad that it got to you.

-Aaron

No Problem Aaron. Hopefully you can find a couple in there that we be to your liking. Enjoy. PS I am glad that it got to you.

Oh I did! I think I took 6 put 9 or 10. :thumbs: Great box, for sure! Package leaving me within the hour :).

-Aaron

Package off to an unsuspecting newb.

Delivery Confirmation™ # 0103 8555 7494 9566 0892

Thanks again!

What did I do to you? Hit me with a bomb will ya.

Thanks guys, good thing it hit now I will be out of town starting sunday.

I will look through it and get it back out tomorrow. The box is in horrible shape. I will have to see if I have another.

What did I do to you? Hit me with a bomb will ya.

Thanks guys, good thing it hit now I will be out of town starting sunday.

I will look through it and get it back out tomorrow. The box is in horrible shape. I will have to see if I have another.

Glad you got it Bill! I was concerned w/ the box as well, but didn't have anything to replace it. Cigars should be fine though. :thumbs: Enjoy bro!

-Aaron

Back out she goes!!! And in a nice shiny new box.

DC# 0103 8555 7494 7657 6150

What a great selection of sticks. Unfortunately I don't have much room in the humidor right now so I took a Short Story and put in 7 premiums. :whistling:

I should be sending this out to a new victim, err, I mean lucky candidate today. :sign:

Sorry for the delay.

And its off.... DC# 9107 0385 5574 9167 7422

What a great selection of sticks. Unfortunately I don't have much room in the humidor right now so I took a Short Story and put in 7 premiums. :whistling:

I should be sending this out to a new victim, err, I mean lucky candidate today. :sign:

Sorry for the delay.

And its off.... DC# 9107 0385 5574 9167 7422

Wow I was unsuspectingly brought into this, you are correct, it is victim......I was on my way out the door to the lake and tripped over this tater. I will let the sticks rest in the humi for the weekend and make some selections on Sunday and fire this thing again Mon. or Tues.

BTW Wade, nice selection of sticks.

:thumbs:

-D

Alrighty, added all of the bags of cigars to one Big Ziploc, for a better seal. I added a few travelers, some of them stow aways from the island. This is headed out today 0103 8555 7494 5774 2321.

All of my mail is moist from the steam coming off of this baby!

Thanks for thinking of me Dan and a big thanks to Dave for starting HPB No2.

I am going to throw in a couple humi packs, retype the list and then get this out tomorrow. Lets see, who should see this next???

How many cigars is it up to, and are they all still in reasonable shape?

Also, if you have the humi space, we might consider parking it till Fall.

We are up to a fat 59 selections. I think it is time for a hungry newbie to lighten this guy up! They are in decent condition yet going in the dry direction fast. I think Dan's giant zip lock was badly needed.

I have plenty of room and would be happy to store it over the summer. I will let the masses decide if this is the way to go. I will hold onto it for the next few days until a consensus can be formed.

Kevin

We are up to a fat 59 selections. I think it is time for a hungry newbie to lighten this guy up! They are in decent condition yet going in the dry direction fast. I think Dan's giant zip lock was badly needed.

I have plenty of room and would be happy to store it over the summer. I will let the masses decide if this is the way to go. I will hold onto it for the next few days until a consensus can be formed.

Kevin

I am so pleased that HPB#2 has been doing so well!! It does my heart good!

It is probably a good idea to let this rest in controlled conditions until cooler weather returns.

As long as Kevin has it, and has room to keep them safe, I suggest we take him up on his offer and let him baby them for a couple of months.

Thanks to all for making this such a success!

Park it please, Kevin. Make sure the sticks are open to air inside your humi. Smoke one of em every now and then. Come October, line up the sights and fire.

Sounds good. I will put these to sleep and set the alarm for October. Please feel free to contact me directly if anyone has any questions or concerns.

K

Any possibility of an updated list whenever you have a moment over the next few months? I'd be curious to see how it's progressing.

Thanks for letting them sleep at your house, by the way.

If you guys are all cool w/ Kevin hanging onto it, then that sounds good here! I'd like to see an updated list too..just for kicks.

Any possibility of an updated list whenever you have a moment over the next few months? I'd be curious to see how it's progressing.

Thanks for letting them sleep at your house, by the way.

If you guys are all cool w/ Kevin hanging onto it, then that sounds good here! I'd like to see an updated list too..just for kicks.

PMs sent.

I would post the list here however it is in a spread sheet and does not show up well. I will play around and see what I can do though...