• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The I got a pass on the road...

Moved to [Cigar Passes in Progress] as requested.
Good Luck!
Dave ;)

Aha! Finally. I have set aside a few cigars to make-up for my abysmal showing in Tone's last pass. Muhahahaaaaa... :D

ST do you have a conf. # that I can refer to ??? I'm looking for the box but nothing has shown up yet ;)

Okay............... box has arrived, boy what a great bunch of smokes! Thanksgiving is going to be a real winner at my house this year LMAO :D :D We'll get the box out on Thurs. I will post p/t later after tomorrow ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

BenjieV :D

benjiev: i'll be here waiting for it. pee-pee dance, pee-pee dance, pee-pee dance, pee-pee dance :D

Happy Turkey Day All!!!

Victor

Benji, glad to hear the box is in. Take your time with it, get to know the cigars, scratch n' sniff, whatever :p

Pee pee dances are some of the best dances around.

Too bad this didn't go out next week, I'd have more smokes to put in there.

Oh well, maybe next year :p (wow, only 2 months away to the next year hahaha)

Hope everyone has a great turkey day!!!

Okay P/T will have been done :D

Messed up on the hours for the post office on Saturday so the box will be going out today :)

Will post everything this afternoon when I get home from work ;)

Vic ........buddy the package is on its to ya :D Dropped it off at the PO this morning conf. #0300 6000 0000 0655 8155

Okay now Tony where do you want me to post the P and T's here or on the test site. LMK ;)

BenjieV :D

I'm ready for it BenjieV. i can feel those pee-dance moves coming on again! :D

Vic

Both/either, whichever. I've been working on it today, so there's some changes afoot on there. You know what? It'd be great if you could post here and there, because I'm really trying to get this to work for CP, so if it goes over well, maybe I can bribe Rod :p

Tone ,

I can’t seem to find the www. for the puts and the takes. :sign:
What am I missing, is the site up? Just wondering I didn’t get to look at it.

I see the pass is rolling my way, boy oh boy. I just got some new boxes in before I left for Vegas. Now I get blowup your pass like you did mine. :) Pay back is fun.

Mpass
:D :D :D

Heya MP, click the www at the bottom of my post, that'll take you to the main screen, then you click on my pass.

Just so everyone understands, I'm not doing this to take away from CP. I'm doing this based off of FT's idea of being able to see the entire pass contents at any time. So 'for now' please post pees & tees here and on the site. I'd really like to see how it pans out, because if it works well, I'll prolly use this on all my passes in the future.

Ummm...whats to stop some one from delibrately adding and taking stuff on the site?

Good point Emo. Tony, there should also be a way to make corrections if we make a typo. Not that any of us have stubby fingers :p

Vic

basically the site in it's current state relies on the honor system, just like CP relies on. In the future, maybe something can be worked out with CP to hook into the db for the usernames/passwords, so you can log into it, or work it into the CP site, who knows.

And heheh, just don't make any mistakes :p Good point Vic, I'll create a modify page, and throw it up there.

I'm real glad everyone is giving an opinion, it's really helping me, but for tracking purposes, could you send me an email also on any thoughts, ideas, suggestions, etc? There's a link on the site and on here, it's easier for me to add into my 'work on site' stuff :p

IT'S HERE! A nice big package waiting for me when i got home :D
Everything inside looks fine. I'll do my P's & T's tonight and send the package on it's way tomorrow at lunch.

Vic

Tony. FYI. There are two extra cigars in this pass that aren't on your list. I've already accounted for Benjie's puts and the extra package for Robb and there are still 2 extras.
One is a Punch grand Cru, it's about an inch longer than the Punch Robusto that is in the pass, so i guess this might be a Toro?
The seond one is an Indian Tabac. It looks to be a petit bellicoso. much shorter than the indian Tabac churchill that is in the pass as well.

Still going through my P's & T's :)

Vic

ya, I threw them in there at the last minute. I didn't have time to put all of the starting lineup on the website.

Think ya could post yours and Benji's puts and takes? Dunno why the Benimeister didn't post them.

Thanks brutha

Heads up Rod. The pass is heading your way!
The DC# is 0103 8555 7490 7446 5991

Now it's time for my puts and takes. I hope I did good. I'm a newbie and I tried my darnedest to do the right thing, please be gentle ;) If anyone has any suggestions or comments on my trades that can help me in the future, please let me know.
I was ogling over the Odyssey and the VSG. I just didn't have any puts that could compare so I had to let them stay in the pass :'( sniff, sniff.

Takes:
Fuente Hemi Sig
Fuente SG
Don Carlos #2
Fuente Short Story

Puts:
CAO Extreme Belicoso
Hoyo de Monterey Excalibur #1
Savinelli ELR Belicoso #7
2xPartagas Short (ISOM)
2xBolivar Petit Corona (ISOM)

One of the Partagas Shorts is marked for Tony only. These little guys are so good I wanted to make sure that at least one was left for Tony :)

Tony: I sent the package off before seeing your message about Benji's trades. The paperwork is inside so I don't have Benji's P&T info.

Vic