• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Everyone,

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

..., sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

As of last night I finally have the box in my possession and there was a TON to go through. I picked out the cigars that I want but, and here is the bitch of it all, my internet was down ALL NIGHT last night. So, I wasn't able to ask (to the FOGs) my stupid questions and I wasn't able to pull up price guides, etc... I have to go off to work now but when I get home I'll DEFINATELY finish up with it and send it on. I thought about sending it on this morning with no trades but then I figured that it would a waste you ya'll's time and money and mine. Also, I REALLY want a couple of my pulls :D . So, I'll finish up tonight with apologies...

...sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

P.S. (and this is kind of a strange question but,) IS ANYONE MISSING A REMOTE CONTROL?!!?!? :p

P.S. (and this is kind of a strange question but,) IS ANYONE MISSING A REMOTE CONTROL?!!?!?

falling.gif

blair said:
Everyone,

Sorry
blair, blair, blair.......... I guess to make it up to everyone, including finished passers (like myself) you'll just have to send us each at least 1 super premium cigar to make up for it :p

P.S. (and this is kind of a strange question but,) IS ANYONE MISSING A REMOTE CONTROL?!!?!?

I've been looking for that thing!!! (j/k :p)

:thumbs: Toaster

Ok, here's why I've got...

Takes:
CAO Brazillia Samba
Hemingway Short Story
Ashton VSG Illusion
HDM Sultan

Puts:
Opus X Fuente Fuente
A. Fuente Double Chatuea
Ashton Churchill
RyJ Deluxe No.2
A. Fuente Cuban Corona
Aristoff Cuban Corona

I hope that is ok. I had to rummage through a hundred dog rockets to find something, anything!, that would suffice for this pass. Admittingly, this pass was a little over my head as a newbie, but I didn't want to miss this one! so I went for it! Please (anyone) PM me if these puts should be suped up a little. Again, sorry for the delay.

AWESOME PACKAGING JOB. Thanks, Gary, for including me in this terrific pass. Many criminal activities goes through a guy's head when he is in possession of such a tremendous assortment of cigars! :p

I'll get the box out first thing tomorrow morning.

Oh, and what the hell? Whose remote control is this?! There's nothing to be embarrased about. We've all left a remote control in a box pass before. Speak up. You know you want it back.

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard!! LMFAO

I've seen guys leave out labels, baggies, Sharpies, etc. but never, ever have I seen someone lose their remote in the pass!

I'm dying over here.....Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :sign: :sign:

Okay seriously now folks, when it comes to my puts and takes, I need some help here. I want to TAKE the remote control but what is appropriate to PUT in it's place? Here are some of my ideas:

An old Sony Walkman
An HP 32S II Scientific calculator
A half empty bottle of Courvoisier VSOP
A 1915 Connecticut license plate in GOOD condition
A rebuilt alternator from a 1986 Jaguar XJ6

Nice Play blair!!!!!!LOOKS FINE!!!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!!!!

This thing with the remote is killng me. I wounder if it belongs to sleepyjim or maduor357?????????????

They were the last two people to have it, and they didn't say anything about that being in there.

I guess we wait and see

The next person to get the Pass should list the type of remote cause it might be one of mine..... lol :p

I've got a bunch of em' around for all sorts of stuff but I don't think I'm missing one. I'll make sure it isn't.... :) :thumbs: :)

stogieman said:
The next person to get the Pass should list the type of remote cause it might be one of mine..... lol :p

I've got a bunch of em' around for all sorts of stuff but I don't think I'm missing one. I'll make sure it isn't.... :) :thumbs: :)
It's a Sony - it has a little orange switch on its right side. It was discovered in the ISOM bag. I was planning to kept it out of the box; I'll send it to you! :thumbs:

:p :D :p :D

Ok, It's on its way to Shadow via 0303 0830 0000 9268 0118. I'll post the insurance later.

Have fun with it Bill! :thumbs:

<edit>

Insurance #
VE015827155US

It's a Sony - it has a little orange switch on its right side. It was discovered in the ISOM bag. I was planning to kept it out of the box; I'll send it to you!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I was gonna trade an alternator for it :(

Pass was received this afternoon. Will check it out later this evening and post puts/takes.

Having waded through all the cigars here's what happened:

Takes:

125 - Comacho Corojo Belicoso
150 - Diplomatico #4 (ISOM)

Puts:

175 - ERDM Choix Supreme (1998 ISOM)
176 - CAO Brazilia Gol
177 - Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso SG
178 - La Flor Dominicana Ligero Chisel Maduro
179 - Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5

Humidifiers have been recharged and package is ready to go out first thing in the morning. Confirmation # 0103 8555 7493 1713 7982. Insurance # VD 181 117 322 US. Heads up Ellman, you might want to do some exercises to stregthen your back before you have to pick up this sucker! ;)

Gary thanks for having me in this pass. :thumbs:

Super puts & takes there Bill, I just hope Brother Ellman ate his Wheaties the day he gets the Box...... :D :thumbs: :p