• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE "I GOT CRAPPEDON AT WORK" PASS

Okay after a slight delay the train has left the station for Bountiful UT ;)

Here are the particulars

Confirm #0302 2940 0002 4603 7585
Insur #VD 387 919 305 US

Takes Fonseca ISOM
Anniversario 1964
Ashton Maddie

Puts Partagas 8-9-8 ISOM
AF Hemmingway Classic Maduro
La Gloria Cubana Series #7 Maduro
EDRM Charlamagne Maduro
Onyx Churchill

Thanks for letting me kick this off

BenjieV :D

Ben,

NICE JOB BRO!!!!

And I would like to say to you,..........
THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!!!

Heads up lucasbuck, its headed your way!!!!

STYX&STONED said:
And here is the batting line-up................................

1. benjiev WA
2. Phil CA Pulled out as of 11/01/03
3. lucasbuck UT
4. psyktek UT
5. JoeInvest AZ
6. gibu KS/
7. vewphishy TX
8. luckydawg TX
9. Robbmt MO
10. DaveWF IL
11. SamGuss AL
12. stogieman FL
13. fllbrent FL
14 & 15. One Stop sleepyjim & maduro357 GA
16. SD_Stack NC
17. dixieland_cojunction PULLED OUT AS OF 11/9/03
18. blair VA
19. mhn VA
20. Shadow WV
21. ellman PA
22. coventrycat86 CT
23. rknicker MI
24. ALostTexan OH
25. kurtcigar1 OH
26. BACK HOME TO STYX OH

Hope this is cool with everyone. DaveWF if you need help moving it by the time it gets to you, just call and kurt and I will shoot right over to help ya.
One Down...25 (or so) to go...

Nice Job Benji...On to the Beehive state...Whatever that means! :thumbs:

Nice Job Benji...On to the Beehive state...Whatever that means!

On to Utah.

The Bee hive is the sate symbol for the people of Utah. Its on every thing like highway patrol uniforms, letter heads, everywhere. They even used to have a huge bee hive at the state fair grounds and may still for all I know. The only thing is I don't think its on the the official state seal but I could be wrong about that.

lucasbuck said:
How do you know so much about Utah Steve? Yer scarin' me here :0 :D
Utah? Isn't that a State or something :0

Just kidding, the nice warm sun here in S. Florida does someting to the brain :p

LOL,
Brent

We lived in Utah for a couple years or so while I was in grade school and just starting Jr. High. My Dad was an inspector on the Central Utah Water Project and we lived in Duchesne. We used to cross the mountains all the time to go to Salt Lake or Provo. I rode the Heeber creaper on a school outing, and visited BYU on another outing.

We went fishing up in the mountains (very cool casting from the top of a beaver dam), or over to the green river for catfish, or could just catch some nice rainbow or german browns out of the strawberry just 100 yards or so from our house. We could catch grasshopers on our way there and fish till it was getting dark.

I raised a seeing eye dog as a Four H project so we attended the state fair a couple times as part of that.

Hill airforce base was just recieving the first F-16's to enter active service while we were living there. Made the news a bunch.

One of the cool things is how diverse the states landscape is and how you can do just about anything you can think of there. Desert Salt flats to that cool cup mountain over the Provo valley that keeps snow in it year round.

It was a great place to live and we had lots of friends my whole family still remembers. On the down side we aren't Mormon and just like with any other group there were a few who took a with us or against view on things so things weren't always just peachy, but I do rember Utah as one of the places I liked most while growing up.

Well, I guess that explains it LB.
Sounds like you grew up in one of the nicest parts of the state, gibu.

I used to say I couldn't stand it here, but after 30 years, I guess it's become home.

Besides, watching the political shenanigans here is more fun than it's ever been anywhere else I've lived, if only to stand open-mouthed at some of the things the state legislature does. :sign: :sign:

Besides, I like the looks I get when I drive down the road with a big black maduro corona gorda stuck in my face and smoke billowing out the window. Double :sign:

Well Steve, if you ever get back over here you gotta let me know and maybe you and I and Bob can get together and burn a couple :) Yeah it's not the most fun place in the world if you're not Mormon (the liquor laws especially blow) but at least I can smoke in clubs :0

I haven't been that way for a few years now, but if it does manage to happen I will definately make plans to stop in and smoke a couple.

Okay guys, I need to mix the batting order up a bit while this thing is still out WEST.

gibu,
When you are ready to ship the box, I need to slip Toaster in between you and vewyphishy as the box heads in to Texas. I will pm you with his addy as it gets closer to you.

Toaster and I just did a blind swap to get him some action on the board so he can get in some passes. He is pretty damn good at the blind swap game. So lets all welcome Toaster to the pass.

Welcome aboard BRO!!!

STYX

The original batting line-up on page two of this thread has been edited to show the correct order with Toaster added and Phil and dixieland_conjuction removed.

I got the box! It is even more awesome then advertised! I will post puts/takes and tracking tomorrow. Tonight I play :D

You have fun tonight with the pass there LB and Toaster, welcome to the pass..... :D :thumbs: :p

just a thought here, but since toaster is
between me and the fish, and toaster is only
40min drive from me tops, he and i could do
a manual handoff and save postage. besides
i'd like to meet my fellow CP'er. if anyone has
a problem with this, just raise the "no f'in way"
flag. but if this is go with toaster and gary of
course since this is his show, just lmk! ;)
obviously as this is down the line a bit, a yes
vote now is not set in concrete should situations
change.
i edited cuz i noticed it going to toaster, then to
vewyphishy, then to me. lotta backtracking. my thought
was maybe 1 of 2 ways here to expedite and save someone
postage. gibu could ship to the fish then toaster, then manual
handoff to me. or gibu could ship to me then i handoff to toaster
then he ships to fishy. one way or the other, toaster and i get to
meet(cool) and someone saves postage.
just a suggestion. if i'm throwin flies in the ointment here, just
say"STFU LD" but i just thought that a handoff between me and
toaster, however it happens, would be cool as hell. i can drive
to arlington and we could meet at arlington smoke shop.
ultimately your call gary. lmk.

l8er

todd

I dunno LD, I'd be a little worried over the fact of meeting you in person.

:sign: :sign: :sign:
:love: