• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 'I'm home and need some fun' Pass

I'm not tense, did I say I was tense? Huh? Just cool it, okay? I'm fine....really. It's ok......now, need more espresso.

Smokin said:
Yes. It is the passmaster's prerogative to have first crack at riled temper and getting all wonky. We should not usurp this most ancient and honourable tradition!

:lookup:

Ok, I'm cuffed back in my corner. :( Didn't mean to over step my bounds Tony, forgot to remember that USPS isn't the speediest at updating their info. ??? I never thought the pass was missing, just that maybe Joe had posted the wrong number.

Back, back in ya hole wascal, and stay there till someone calls ya name!

Wascal

Thats my fault for not getting the new addy out. The post office has been forwarding my mail no problemo :thumbs: Should be here soon.

for future ref.

Jason Lewis
7919 Woodlake View Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78244

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

The sound you hear at this moment is PB with his big, fat mouth shut tighter'n a drum. It would take a whole freekin Heard of Oxen to pry these lips apart.

Yeah, right!!! :D :p :thumbs:

The Eagle has landed. This is one sweet box. hmm let me see..........

The Big Smoke was awesome!!! I'm so glad the box made it safe and sound.

man a pass with a gifter for me inside :love:

Thanks FT that VSG is gonna be torched soon. :thumbs: :thumbs:

let me see here...................................

Takes: Cohiba Isom Corona?

Puts: Patagas P/C Isom
SLR P/C Isom
Big Butt Don Gordo
Montague #2
Cohiba Esplendido Dominican

Tried to make it to the post office today but didnt ??? will be on the road to PB tommorrow :thumbs:

I am building me a hut out by the mailbox (porta potty is a must) with a fireplace so I will have a ready flame to light my Swishers. I promise to save a few for you Tony :D