• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Invite Pass

Smokyballs

The nap master
I know I contacted quite a few of you about a pass I'm going to! I've decided to delay this until after the first of the year! This is just too busy of a time of the year for me and a lot of you as well! I want to make sure this goes off with out a hitch. Sorry for the delay. I would appreciate it if I asked you to join this pass to sign in and let me know that you are still interested! Thanks-B

No problem, your pass, your time.

Still interested of course. :thumbs:

I'm still thinking about a theme for this one. I'm thinking about doing this one on the trust of your fellow BOTL. The puts and takes would be strictly on the player. Your own judgment of a fair play. Nobody would be able to scream foul on any play. See what each of you is truly made of. A free pass, if you will! You only get to yell at each other to keep it moving along in an orderly fashion! If I didn't trust you I wouldn't have invited you kinda thing! I may have to have a consult with Wilkey on this one! Ideas are more than welcome. I have 100 cigars that are going to go into this deal. I will however have subcontests running along with this pass for a few of the more rare things I've got. Enjoy you holidays gang. If you have an idea feel free to post it here(about the pass)!

I'm still thinking about a theme for this one. I'm thinking about doing this one on the trust of your fellow BOTL. The puts and takes would be strictly on the player. Your own judgment of a fair play. Nobody would be able to scream foul on any play. See what each of you is truly made of. A free pass, if you will! You only get to yell at each other to keep it moving along in an orderly fashion! If I didn't trust you I wouldn't have invited you kinda thing! I may have to have a consult with Wilkey on this one! Ideas are more than welcome. I have 100 cigars that are going to go into this deal. I will however have subcontests running along with this pass for a few of the more rare things I've got. Enjoy you holidays gang. If you have an idea feel free to post it here(about the pass)!

I like that idea. When I was on the JR boards years ago we did a lot of passes strictly on the honor system and it always worked out pretty well. I wouldn't think it would be a problem for your pass especially since it is by invitation only. A true brother only puts in better then he takes out.

I like that idea. When I was on the JR boards years ago we did a lot of passes strictly on the honor system and it always worked out pretty well. I wouldn't think it would be a problem for your pass especially since it is by invitation only. A true brother only puts in better then he takes out.

Sorry, Paul, but I don't agree with you on this point. While generosity is appreciated and should always be acknowledged, it should never be expected or required.

Here's a great thread that discusses this subject. It's pinned in this forum but I think it gets overlooked way too often:

Link

Thanks,
S.

Sorry, Paul, but I don't agree with you on this point. While generosity is appreciated and should always be acknowledged, it should never be expected or required.

Here's a great thread that discusses this subject. It's pinned in this forum but I think it gets overlooked way too often:

Link

Thanks,
S.
Great timing, Steve. I had just reread that thread recently and was thinking about replying just to get it back onto people's radar. :thumbs:

Wilkey

If you will let my in, I'd like to give it a go.
Fish,

My understanding is that Brad has already selected the potential players and contacted them for this "by invitation" pass.

Stick around, I'm sure there'll be other passes swinging through early next year.

Wilkey

Fish,

My understanding is that Brad has already selected the potential players and contacted them for this "by invitation" pass.

Stick around, I'm sure there'll be other passes swinging through early next year.

Wilkey

My invite must have got lost in the mail... oh well.

But never fear, Fish, other passes will undoubtedly swing through town. :laugh:

edited to change the quotes

Link

Thanks,
S.

Wow...

You boys and girls have fun with this one.
It should be fun to watch. :p

Fish,

Wilkey
[/quote]

No worries. I figured since I didn't get one of the original invites it was a longshot. But ya don't know unless ya ask.

Link

Thanks,
S.

I read the thread and it is very valid but I can't help the way I feel. I guess I have always been that way and it probably makes some people uncomfortable, but we are what we are. I will try and keep it in mind!

Seadub, you invite did get lost but will be sent shortly! Junkman, you as well!
As far as the topic at hand, I asked for suggestions. If you guys have a good idea run it by me otherwise we will play traditional pass style!