• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Invite Pass

I'm gathering up my goodies to do this but I need a favor from someone with single bags! I will purchase or trade you for them! PM me please(I need about 150 of them!). That being said I will have stick list up in a few days. I haven't heard from quite a few of you guys about still wanting to play so I will start pm'ing again! I want this to go as smooth as possible!
I will start a new thread with the stick list!

I cant wait to see the list that will be part of this pass. I will be in KC this week some time so I can renew my cigar stash for home. The Fun box is looking to be endangered soon if I dont get something else to smoke soon. :whistling:

I'm gathering up my goodies to do this but I need a favor from someone with single bags! I will purchase or trade you for them! PM me please(I need about 150 of them!). That being said I will have stick list up in a few days. I haven't heard from quite a few of you guys about still wanting to play so I will start pm'ing again! I want this to go as smooth as possible!

I have em, Brad, but the ones I bought will only accomodate about a 48RG (See top photo) because of the heat formed seam. The work around is that you break the heat seam on each side. The 54RG Gurkha will then fit, but the baggie is no longer air tight. The price is right if you can use them.

baggie2.jpg

Brad,

If you're still in need of some single bags, I would be more than happy to send you what I have. I have a package of two hundred of them. Therefore, I could send you whatever you need. I'm not sure how much different they are from what Smurf has, but they do seem like they might be slightly larger (they measure at 2" by 8". I can fairly easily put a 52" ring gauge stick in them so there shouldn't be an issue with the size. If you are still in need, just give me a holler and I'll send them to you (and there certainly is no need to trade or buy them).

Brad,

If you're still in need of some single bags, I would be more than happy to send you what I have. I have a package of two hundred of them. Therefore, I could send you whatever you need. I'm not sure how much different they are from what Smurf has, but they do seem like they might be slightly larger (they measure at 2" by 8". I can fairly easily put a 52" ring gauge stick in them so there shouldn't be an issue with the size. If you are still in need, just give me a holler and I'll send them to you (and there certainly is no need to trade or buy them).
Sounds like you have the good ones from VeriPack.

Wilkey

Brad,

Sounds like you have the good ones from VeriPack.

Wilkey

Yes sir, I do. :)

one more doesnt hurt
Give it a rest,dude...
Your time will come. ;)

And give Tim his tits back. Everytime I see them I think it is Tim posting. :angry:

Yeah, I've got to agree with theHatguy on this one. Stealing another man's tits just ain't right. :whistling:

for everyones information, i have had these tits for years on a car forums site and i brought them here with me, so i thought i was nice when i credited him on having them first. Besides, mine are bigger, that means more mesmerizing

one more doesnt hurt
Give it a rest,dude...
Your time will come. ;)

And give Tim his tits back. Everytime I see them I think it is Tim posting. :angry:

Yeah, I've got to agree with theHatguy on this one. Stealing another man's tits just ain't right. :whistling:

for everyones information, i have had these tits for years on a car forums site and i brought them here with me, so i thought i was nice when i credited him on having them first. Besides, mine are bigger, that means more mesmerizing
SO WHY DO YOU CREDIT HIM IN YOU SIGNATURE LINE? YOU ARE NOT INVITED INTO THIS PASS! STOP POSTING OR NO ONE WILL EVER LET YOU INTO A PASS!

One of the nice features of FF is that I can right click on an image, then select to block images from this source. I'm not sure if I took out others on this server at Photobucket, but Tim's is still intact while numbskull's is gone. :thumbs:

There is nothing I can suggest to get him to use the shift key.

One of the nice features of FF is that I can right click on an image, then select to block images from this source. I'm not sure if I took out others on this server at Photobucket, but Tim's is still intact while numbskull's is gone. :thumbs:

There is nothing I can suggest to get him to use the shift key.

Thanks for the tip. :thumbs: