• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Invite Pass

Just got the PM today. I'm in. Sorry forgot all about this one. :blush:

Still getting the logistics worked out but we might be ready to roll by midweek! Player list and line ups(no typo) coming very soon!

Yeah, 35 guys plus, 100 cigars, 5 hosts, running a cigar store and three children under age of 8! Time is something I have a hard time managing! That being said, I'm looking at Monday as my hard release date! Stay tuned viewers, you won't be disapointed!

Yeah, 35 guys plus, 100 cigars, 5 hosts, running a cigar store and three children under age of 8! Time is something I have a hard time managing! That being said, I'm looking at Monday as my hard release date! Stay tuned viewers, you won't be disapointed!

yer my hero.... :laugh:

Dayamn!

Brad, you're too much!

Wilkey

OH, by the way, I will post my play list of players tomorrow! Once it is posted, if I sent you a PM asking you to play and you are not on the list you have until Monday evening to PM me or you will be out! DON"T PM ME UNTIL IT IS POSTED!!!

Damn Brad, you don't do anything small... :p

:0

Very ambitious! :thumbs:

OH, by the way, I will post my play list of players tomorrow! Once it is posted, if I sent you a PM asking you to play and you are not on the list you have until Monday evening to PM me or you will be out! DON"T PM ME UNTIL IT IS POSTED!!!

"Hey guys, BLOW ME!" woulda worked :laugh: