• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

Nashkicker said:
The pass has landed. I'm eyeing a few sticks and will have something posted up in the next few weeks!
No need to rush Jim!

Puts and takes will be posted when I get home. I have already touched base with Chester and will be sending his way Monday.

P: #48 Tatuaje Cabaiguan Lancero T:#18 A.F. Anejo 50
P: #49 Tatuaje Jason T:#34 Tatuaje Anarchy
P: #50 Liga Privada UF-13

Thanks for letting me play!

Looks like he's alive and "kicking'. How's the project going Jimmy?...any long nights yet?  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:
Looks like he's alive and "kicking'. How's the project going Jimmy?...any long nights yet?  :laugh:
I'm actually surprised he did not drop out with all he has going on.

Its about to get crazy! I work at a public school and we get out next Thursday. After that I will be full steam ahead! Met with an electrician yesterday to discuss a plan of attack. Pics will be coming in the other thread soon.

Pulled up to the post office at 5pm and the doors were locked. Sorry guys. Its boxed up and will hit the mail tomorrow.

Nashkicker said:

No pirates. The pass headed to Chester as promised on Tuesday. With any luck he will have it today.

That is exactly what a pirate would say.  Well a pirate would start the sentence with "Arrr."

mmburtch said:

Pirates!
No pirates. The pass headed to Chester as promised on Tuesday. With any luck he will have it today.

That is exactly what a pirate would say.  Well a pirate would start the sentence with "Arrr."

The way I figured it was that I was safe as long as the pass made it out of Colorado!

Pass received yesterday I will post my pt's has soon as I can so I can get the pass out early next week.

Jonesy said:

Pirates!

The way I figured it was that I was safe as long as the pass made it out of Colorado!

Arrrr....there be some murky waters over that Colorado River.

ironpeddler said:

Pirates!

Arrrr....there be some murky waters over that Colorado River.

The pass might have a few cheeto finger prints and not be able to pass a drug test, once it's done with CO.

Take 1 [SIZE=10.5pt]Bolivar Inmensas[/SIZE]  Put 51 Illusione Epernay L'Excellence
[SIZE=10.5pt]Take 49 Liga Privada UF-13[/SIZE]  Put 52[SIZE=10.5pt] Opus Perfecxion X $13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Take [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] 31 Padron 85th Maduro  Put 53 God of fire [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Carlito Double Corona[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] 2007 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Take 28 Padron Family Reserve 44 Maduro[/SIZE] Put  54 Padron 1964 Anniversary A Maduro

Tony are you ready? I tried to send you a pm but your box must be full. If all works out and my PT's are ok I will try to ship it out tomorrow.