• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Jonesy Pretty Penny Pass #2

You still have 3 Victorias? I'd venture to guess that's damn near 50% of the remaining supply.

comptalk said:
Too late to play??
High end, invite only type of pass. Generally reserved for guys that gave been around for many many years.

I see. Well, I've been doing purchasing high end cigars via PM since I started here. My collection speaks for itself. If you reconsider your "rules" let me know. If not, that fine, but not very nice.

comptalk said:
I see. Well, I've been doing purchasing high end cigars via PM since I started here. My collection speaks for itself. If you reconsider your "rules" let me know. If not, that fine, but not very nice.
This was an invite only pass that's over now.

You sir are the coolest!

comptalk said:
You're been here less than a month and nobody knows you, let alone trusts you yet to send a box of high end cigars to. Just the way it is.

We don't have to be nice. Jonesy has earned the right to run a pass how he feels, so you'll just gave to get over it. Sorry it hurt your feelings, but a sense of entitlement doesn't go over too well around here.

And if you were nice........ You'd realize that you have to start off small with a few trades, purchases, etc. Build friendships, trust, and show you can follow through more than once before we send you a box full of $1,200.00 worth of cigars.
One month doesn't mean we know you!

I knew Brian five years before I figured out he liked the reach around.......

Both.  I asked a simple question and get responses like above.  Paying ones dues is fine, but it wasn't cool how either of you responded to my simple question.  Didn't mean to ruffle either of your feathers.  I assure you, it will not happen again.  If there is a secret handshake or PM format, let me know, and I will align to that as well. 

Dude, just R-E-L-A-X a little and sit back and enjoy the forum. Not a good ideas to get in an argument if you plan on sticking around.

comptalk said:
Both.  I asked a simple question and get responses like above.  Paying ones dues is fine, but it wasn't cool how either of you responded to my simple question.  Didn't mean to ruffle either of your feathers.  I assure you, it will not happen again.  If there is a secret handshake or PM format, let me know, and I will align to that as well. 
Yea, and then you started with the name calling. Get out of my pass thread and stay out or I with haunt you the rest of your time here on CP and you don't want that...

insight said:
T: #4 Cohiba Robusto 
P:#88 07 Victoria

T:#65 RA Estupendo
P:#89 07 Victoria

T:#79 Tat Noella Reserva
P: #90 07 Victoria

and MAYBE

T:#86 Opus Chili Pepper
P: #91 OR Anejo 49 (Dulaney22 edicion limitada)
Let me know if this is what you want to do Phil and I'll ship them when I get Freebern's Chili Pepper in.

comptalk said:

These two like to shake ankles.

Enjoy the ride!