• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

This needs to be corrected before sent to @lherzolite
I did not take no 28 Boli Especiales No 2, I took no 5 Diplomatico no 2 (I know, hard to believe, right?)
Also, I did not take the Diplo no 2, because I forgot to pull it, and had the box all packed up real nice.

Wait sorry....confused 🤣 Confirm for me which ones you actually took?

Puts:

Bolivar Belicosos Finos ULA ABR 15

Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial EML NOV 14

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

Por Larranaga Petit Corona EML APR 14

Takes:

Padron Family Reserve 45 Years Maduro toro

Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural torpedo

RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH PMS JUL 15

Puts:

Bolivar Belicosos Finos ULA ABR 15

Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial EML NOV 14

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

Por Larranaga Petit Corona EML APR 14

Takes:

Padron Family Reserve 45 Years Maduro toro

Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural torpedo

RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH PMS JUL 15

Ok!

Phil @lherzolite , new pass itinerary documents are in the mail heading to you. You can ditch the old ones and replace with these.

Also, should obviously go without saying but since I know I would personally forget something like this...make sure you are assigning a number to and labeling your puts with the blank bands provided. There should be plenty, but let me know if they look like they're getting low.

Thanks, everyone!

Last edited:
Ok!

Phil @lherzolite , new pass itinerary documents are in the mail heading to you. You can ditch the old ones and replace with these.

Also, should obviously go without saying but since I know I would personally forget something like this...make sure you are assigning a number to and labeling your puts with the blank bands provided. There should be plenty, but let me know if they look like they're getting low.

Thanks, everyone!
Yep, done. 31 through 35, labeled with number and box code...

Gentlemen, even though the box is ready to ship, it’s going to be 110+ degrees today and tomorrow, and with our horrible Postal people, I am going to hang on to it a few more days...

Phil, I will give you a heads up when it ships.

Yep, done. 31 through 35, labeled with number and box code...

Gentlemen, even though the box is ready to ship, it’s going to be 110+ degrees today and tomorrow, and with our horrible Postal people, I am going to hang on to it a few more days...

Thanks, Bill! Btw as a side note, had that wine you sent me with dinner the other night. Delicious!

Ok!

Thanks, everyone!

Will do (on both points). Thanks!

Sounds prudent, but wish you could stop something else from being sent up here; your friggin smoke from the fires 🤣.

Hey Greg, I'm working on my puts and takes, and trying to value the LP #9 (No. 2 on the pass list). What size is this stick?

Also I'm not sure if any value should be added to this stick for age (2012). Seems like maybe there should be, but not sure. Or alternatively should any put for this stick have similar age?

Hey Greg, I'm working on my puts and takes, and trying to value the LP #9 (No. 2 on the pass list). What size is this stick?

Also I'm not sure if any value should be added to this stick for age (2012). Seems like maybe there should be, but not sure. Or alternatively should any put for this stick have similar age?

Damn, just when you think you've got all the info... The LP is the robusto size. As far as the age adding value... I have no gauge on how much value those 8 years might add to it, so I'm more than fine with a stick with similar age being traded for it over a stick that may equal the added value. I look at it this way...if I were to sell that LP #9 I would more likely than not price it at the current value and include the age as a bonus.

To my palate, that cigar was fairly strong when it was released, and the age has done it quite nicely. Its a great cigar, probably my fave of the DE offerings aside from the UC Corona viva and the Nica Rustica.

Hope this helps? Anyone else feel free to weigh in with opinions! Love the discussion when it comes to trades.

Edit to add: From what I see, average retail price right now tends to be $12/ stick +/- a few cents.

Last edited:
Since it Looks like this is landing today....

Take: Liga Privada #9
Put: Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo

Take: Davidoff 702 Series Signature 2000
Put: Warped Flor del Valle Sky Flower

Take: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
Put: Micallef Leyenda Special Edition

Take: Ashton VSG belicoso #1
Put: Tatuaje TAA 2020

Let me know...