• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Ok, it looks like we have a great array of non-Cubans here, but we need to add some more Cubans... for someone like myself, who does not have any non Cubans, is everyone ok with me taking some non Cubans, and putting like valued Cubans?
I believe this will make the pass a bit more interesting...
Thoughts?

This is fine by me as well. As long as it doesn’t get too ISOM heavy late in the pass and people don’t have equal sticks to put. But I don’t foresee that being too much of a problem either as long as we communicate. That being Package is on its way to you, Bill!

TRACKING LINK

Also once a newb always a newb....totally MEANT to post this in the passes in progress thread. 🤦‍♂️ If any of the powers that be (@Rod) want to move it, please feel free.

Thanks Greg! I’ve got so much going on lately, I hate to commit and hold the pass up. Why don’t we put me down as tentative, and when it gets close to coming Jon’s way, maybe he and I can swing a long overdue get together. It’s been too long since he and I shared a smoke.
Then he and I can do P&T’s in person.
Works for me.

Pass received! Haven’t had a chance to look at it, but will check it out later today, and get this out tomorrow.

Puts:

Bolivar Belicosos Finos ULA ABR 15

Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial EML NOV 14

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

Por Larranaga Petit Corona EML APR 14

Takes:

Padron Family Reserve 45 Years Maduro toro

Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural torpedo

Diplomaticos No. 2 LGR ABR 18

RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH PMS JUL 15

Let me know what you guys think...

Pass received! Haven’t had a chance to look at it, but will check it out later today, and get this out tomorrow.

Puts:

Bolivar Belicosos Finos ULA ABR 15

Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16

Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial EML NOV 14

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13

Por Larranaga Petit Corona EML APR 14

Takes:

Padron Family Reserve 45 Years Maduro toro

Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural torpedo

Diplomaticos No. 2 LGR ABR 18

RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH PMS JUL 15

Let me know what you guys think...
Shoot! Why didn’t you just bomb him. 😂

Everyone here knows you’re not going to smoke one of those first two.

OP list of sticks has been edited.

Phil (@lherzolite ) I'm going to mail updated pass documents to you. Just replace the ones in the box with these and wait to send the pass on its way until you get them. I've filled in the pass order and everyone's addresses so it should be easier to keep track of who is next, rather than having to keep going back to the thread.

I'll keep the updated inventory as accurate as possible on here, so to everyone else don't worry about adjusting the initial list of sticks on the first page.

Thanks, all!

Ok, everyone! The moment you've all been waiting for!

Basic rules (some of my own/some taken from other passes because they're just great pass etiquette):
1. When you receive the pass, please do an inventory and make sure everything is there and numbered correctly. Post any needed corrections to this thread. I will be including an inventory sheet in the package but we might as well keep it updated on this thread as well.
2. Please inspect the box and packaging materials. Feel free to change out the box if it gets beat up. I'm using a large flat rate box to make shipping fair for everyone and conveniently these are FREE to get from the USPS. Feel free to add bubble wrap/packaging material, cigar bags as you see fit.
3. Try not to handle cigars too much beyond original inspection and put/takes. I didn't have any 5 finger bags left believe it or not, so I put them in small cigar bags and two separate air tight containers. The containers are packed pretty tight to reduce movement during shipping, so if we outgrow them during the pass just make sure everything is packed well.
4. Please post your proposed P&T's in the forum prior to the pass arriving to you. This will keep things moving at a good pace. If there are any questions/disagreements, lets discuss it civilly in the thread.
5. Put & Takes's (P/Ts) should be: A) value for value, B) ISOM for ISOM, C) NC for NC, D) Premium for Premium, etc. within $1 range. Again, anything is open to discussion/group approval.
6. Extra puts are ok(we all feel generous sometimes!), but will not count toward value of a take unless otherwise approved by the group.
7. Please notify next person in line via a post in this thread prior to shipping to confirm they are ready to receive the pass.
8. Ship the package via USPS flat rate. Post DC # in the thread when you have it and also make sure you PM it to the next recipient.
9. Have fun! This should be something that is enjoyable to take part in!
10. Communicate, communicate, communicate.

Pass Order:
I tried to do what makes the most sense geographically. If we need to adjust as we go, refer to rule #10.

@CigSid
@lherzolite
@smellysell
@CBoukal
@modo22
@cody5thou
@Thoughts
@H. Vachon
@drunkfish3
@cabaiguan juan
@jayro75
@CgarDan
@Tall Paul
@bluue13

Sticks:
Nothing too crazy, not a ton of sticks but a good amount. Tried to get a good mix of values, hopefully theres a little something for everyone here. Sorry if they're only slightly organized by brand. I started to do it that way but lost patience and kept adding sticks as I went through my stash and didn't want to do all the labels over. 🤣

1. DE Undercrown Corona Viva
2. DE Liga Privada No. 9 2012
3. Padron Family Reserve 45 Years Maduro toro
4. Padron 1964 Anniversary Natural torpedo

5. Diplomaticos No. 2 LGR ABR 18
6. RyJ Short Churchill (Box code missing but tasty AF)
7. Fuente Añejo No. 50 2013
8. MF Le Bijou 1922 LE 2016 Toro
9. AF Chateau Fuente SG Cuban Belicoso
10. Padron 2000 Maduro
11. AVO Heritage Robusto
12. DE Herrera Esteli Miami Short Corona Gorda
13. AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 Candela toro
14. AF Flor Fina 8-5-8 toro
15. Diamond Crown Julius Caesar corona
16. Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1
17. Davidoff 702 Signature Series 2000
18. Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles
19. AF Don Carlos #4
20. illusione mk ultra maduro
21. Crowned Heads Four Kicks robusto
22. AVO XO Notturno Tubo corona
23. LFD Double Ligero chiselito
24. Oliva serie G Special G
25. Montecristo Classic Rothschild Tubo
26. Montecristo Monte Conde
27. AF Cigarillo maduro
28. Bolivar Especiales No. 2 LRE JUN 09
29. DE Herrera Esteli 2014 EL lancero
30. RyJ Cedros De Luxe LCDH PMS JUL 15
31. Bolivar Belicosos Finos ULA ABR 15
32. Montecristo Dantes LE 2016 AMO JUL 16
33. Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial EML NOV 14
34. Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de Gourmet MUS MAY 13
35. Por Larranaga Petit Corona EML APR 14

Ok! So this being my first hosted pass PLEASE PLEASE let me know if something looks off. I want this to be successful for all of us and most of all want it to be fun and fair!

With that being said... @CigSid my brother, you ready? I should be able to have it out within the next day or so if you are.
This needs to be corrected before sent to @lherzolite
I did not take no 28 Boli Especiales No 2, I took no 5 Diplomatico no 2 (I know, hard to believe, right?)
Also, I did not take the Diplo no 2, because I forgot to pull it, and had the box all packed up real nice.

Last edited:
This needs to be corrected before sent to @lherzolite
I did not take no 28 Boli Especiales No 2, I took no 5 Diplomatico no 2 (I know, hard to believe, right?)
Also, I did not take the Diplo no 2, because I forgot to pull it, and had the box all packed up real nice.

Check! Fixing now. Thanks for pointing it out.