• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

Since it Looks like this is landing today....

Take: Liga Privada #9
Put: Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo

Take: Davidoff 702 Series Signature 2000
Put: Warped Flor del Valle Sky Flower

Take: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
Put: Micallef Leyenda Special Edition

Take: Ashton VSG belicoso #1
Put: Tatuaje TAA 2020

Let me know...
That’s Greek to me 😂

Since it Looks like this is landing today....

Take: Liga Privada #9
Put: Padron 1964 Anniversary Exclusivo

Take: Davidoff 702 Series Signature 2000
Put: Warped Flor del Valle Sky Flower

Take: My Father Le Bijou 1922 Limited Edition 2016
Put: Micallef Leyenda Special Edition

Take: Ashton VSG belicoso #1
Put: Tatuaje TAA 2020

Let me know...

Looks good to me!

Greg, Did an inventory, and #7 is listed as Fuente Anejo No.50. Don't think its an Anejo...

View attachment 34569

Ahhh! Damnit! You're correct....thats the unnamed reserved! I think I know exactly what happened too. I had one of each pulled and was going to put in the añejo but noticed some foot damage. In my excited-ness to get it out and running, I must've never changed it on the inventory list. So if my memory is correct... unnamed reserve 2012 I believe.

Sorry to all! Feel like I'm screwing up my first run as a pass host! 🤦‍♂️

Ahhh! Damnit! You're correct....thats the unnamed reserved! I think I know exactly what happened too. I had one of each pulled and was going to put in the añejo but noticed some foot damage. In my excited-ness to get it out and running, I must've never changed it on the inventory list. So if my memory is correct... unnamed reserve 2012 I believe.

Sorry to all! Feel like I'm screwing up my first run as a pass host! 🤦‍♂️
Thats still a damn tasty smoke! Fine by me.

I love watching this thread, first I have no idea what 99% of the cigars are and two I want to be in on it and list out takes of all these fancy 2001 mlu blah blah blah and have a list of puts: Nub July 2020, 99 Banana Oct 1st 2020.

I love watching this thread, first I have no idea what 99% of the cigars are and two I want to be in on it and list out takes of all these fancy 2001 mlu blah blah blah and have a list of puts: Nub July 2020, 99 Banana Oct 1st 2020.

🤨🧐😄 I'm so confused. Glad you're enjoying it though!

OP edited- list of sticks has been corrected and updated.

Added Phil's puts with what I'm assuming are the correct numbers, but Justin, if its off just let me know the correct ones and I'll fix it.

Thanks, gents!

Justin- checking to see if this landed?

The delivery location on USPS tracking shows East Helena and not Winston. Really hoping the USPS didn't strike in their usual messed up way.