• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

As this is winding down....

Would you guys be interested in round 2? Not saying immediately, but it could be fun to send it around again. Change out some sticks, leave some in.... Send it to Bill first again since now there are a ton more CCs 😄

Let me know your thoughts. We could also maybe get one or two more guys in on it that couldn't make the first round.
I would agree since it would be much easier to send this than start another one...

I kind of look at this like buying a house. I bought the most house I could in the best neighborhood I could afford the first time. There will be a time I will be able to afford to upgrade again but that's not for a while. Most of the sticks in the box now are an "upgrade"

How's it looking Paul? Let us know if you need more time to go over all the sticks. Life happens!
Sorry yes this weekend was nuts. I’ll get to it today or tomorrow when the little ones aren’t around.... 😂

everything is safe in the humi

Only issue I found...
Ok #65 on the 1st post is stricked out but no take is listed. However that cigar is here but labeled #64.

I'm relabeling it to be #65.

Last edited:
Ok I numbered and bagged the sticks in a bunch of single bags I had to make it less confusing as a lot of the labels were pealing off. I labeled anything with a box code or date with some bands I had that won’t peal.

E62FA476-88EA-49EA-A357-668C80F352D7.jpeg

Everything matches the first posted

working on some puts and takes now.

OK Let Me know on these:

Take:#53 Tat Bride Put: #95 Tat Chuck
Take:#55 Padron 1926 #35 Nat Put: #96 Padron 1964 Principe Maduro
Take:#51 Liga Privada No.9 Put: #97 Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro
Take:#72 H. Upmann Mag 54 UEB JUN 19 Put:#98 H. Upmann Mag 46 ABO SEP 18
Take:#93 Partagas Corona JR. ULA OCT 14 Put:#99 Bolivar Belicoso Fino MSU SEP 19
Take:#66 Punch Petit Coronations LGR ABR 19 Put:#100 Monte No. 5 ASU JUN 18

Thank you,
Paul

This is not shipping yet but here is the tracking Number for once my turn is done.
@bluue13

Thank you,
Paul

Paul, thanks for the help on all of this! Not sure what the deal was with #64/65. I know a couple people didn't number in their posts which sticks they took and we tried to keep track of that the best possible so perhaps something just got confused there. No big deal! Made a little bit more work for you but it looks like we're all good.

Lesson learned for future passes I run to make sure I have enough single bags!!

Appreciate everyone's input and participation on this along its journey! I'll leave the rest of the thanks for my conclusion post.

Edit: P/T look good to me!

Paul, thanks for the help on all of this! Not sure what the deal was with #64/65. I know a couple people didn't number in their posts which sticks they took and we tried to keep track of that the best possible so perhaps something just got confused there. No big deal! Made a little bit more work for you but it looks like we're all good.

Lesson learned for future passes I run to make sure I have enough single bags!!

Appreciate everyone's input and participation on this along its journey! I'll leave the rest of the thanks for my conclusion post.

Edit: P/T look good to me!
In the future I had better results with using numbered singles bags and not changing the numbers just changing the cigars in the numbered bag. Hope that makes sense. This way it is easier to go through buy laying out the bags say 1-40 and checking the list.

If interested look Here. https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/fruits-of-castros-soil-pass-no-2.75139/

May be worth a shot.

Thank you for having me!

Paul

PS I may be due to set up another CC Pass soon... :)

In the future I had better results with using numbered singles bags and not changing the numbers just changing the cigars in the numbered bag. Hope that makes sense. This way it is easier to go through buy laying out the bags say 1-40 and checking the list.

If interested look Here. https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/fruits-of-castros-soil-pass-no-2.75139/

May be worth a shot.

Thank you for having me!

Paul

PS I may be due to set up another CC Pass soon... :)

Definitely makes sense. Take one out, put one in its place, keep the same number. Way less to track.