• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Kidneys and Left Nuts Official Pass Thread

How are we looking on the tracking? I wouldn't be surprised if this got hung up for another few days.

Still no update. I check around twice a day. Hopefully it will arrive this week.

It's insane. I've sent out a dozen packages for my side business and literally half of them are stuck in the strangest routing loop I've ever seen. A package that I sent in state, went out to NY, then to CT and MA, and its latest update is "arriving late." No Sh*t.

It's insane. I've sent out a dozen packages for my side business and literally half of them are stuck in the strangest routing loop I've ever seen. A package that I sent in state, went out to NY, then to CT and MA, and its latest update is "arriving late." No Sh*t.
I had a package that arrived from PA, into my hometown, and it now sitting at a distribution center in a different town, potentially leaving the state again...69449933-0FD1-43F2-B844-FC052BEEC7F2.jpeg

I get that USPS is busy and understaffed. But seriously how do things just fall into never never land..

Its crazy! I've had priority packages out that are still in the abyss...and others I've sent regular ol first class package and they've gotten there in two days
It’s insane ! I check every day and the status doesn’t change. I could’ve walked to Jon’s house picked it up enjoyed a stick together and walked back at this point.

It looks like it hit my local post office today. I should have it tomorrow. I’ll check the contents, do my p/t’s and hopefully can get it out to Dan early next week.
I would recommend using someone other then USPS for the remainder of the year. UPS has been on point for me this week.