• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

Look at

UFI

PARL

GNBT

PRZ

alert GBRC just went off on alert. 3.30! Should I?

Nice Job Neal!

Hey fellah's some news came out on the submarine!

NNRI has the sub-license rights to market, sell and distribute NuCap(tm) into the following territories: Russian Federation on an exclusive basis, as well as the European Union, China, South Korea and India on a non-exclusive basis. NNRI is a U.S. Corporation with executive and operations offices in Berlin and Moscow. They have currently identified demand in the following markets; Germany, Russia and South Korea for the cleanup of nuclear waste for NuCap(tm), including the Chernobyl Shelter.

NuCap(tm), which is manufactured by Dow Corning through a strategic partnership with Global Matrechs, will be used to encapsulate highly radioactive material in all settings. NuCap(tm), a family of advanced materials for nuclear and hazardous waste containment, has been engineered for a wide variety of applications to surround and immobilize radioactive or hazardous materials and debris, ranging from fine dust to large pieces of equipment. Fire-resistant and waterproof properties prevent migration by water or air, and encapsulation capabilities ensure safe transportation and secure permanent disposal.

Well - here is my $.02 - Unless something major changes for one of the companies we picked, I say just relax and watch them for a period of a month or two. You will drive yourself nuts if you watch tick by tick. I know from experience. :sign: Anyway, lets pick another stock or 2 and get fully invested.

I'm with Rob on this... set it and forget it! Otherwise, you'll go nuts. Pick whatever you like and then step away from the 'puter. :laugh:

There will be plenty of time for that! We'll be stuck with what we have come Friday, for decades! If you want in on the fracas, put on yer boots and start kickin' some dirt.

All right you RONCO sunz-a-gunz

We will set it n forget it.

I sold SYNM 100 @ 1.46

Buy GBRC.PK 100 @ 3.15

We have 33.00 cash

We are deversified

NNRI - Nuclear (sinking sub) I couldn't take that kind of loss. She'll rebound in '08.
CFPC - Coffee
SIRI - Satalite Radio
GBRC - A Kinda green energy

I'll play with myself :blush: :sign:

Excellent, Mike! Thanks for your efforts and for putting up with the rest of us bastids shouting out from the back seat. :laugh:

Aw, c'mon with the sinking sub analogy already!

Excellent, Mike! Thanks for your efforts and for putting up with the rest of us bastids shouting out from the back seat. :laugh:

Should have done what my mentor Sammy said to me and waited until after lunch for the buy on the GBRC. own to $3. But hey... it'll be a good investment. If everyone wants to sell the Sub. Let me know we have today and tomorrow.

There's always LVLT!!! You were right Bruce... you were right.

After reading the NNRF, INC. Files SEC form 10QSB, Quarterly Report , I now understand why it took a dive. The only possitive thing I saw from that report was... they had to be honest. Because it don't get anymore bleak than that. Saying that they would possibly dilute shareholder funds is something you probably wouldn't want to say if you wanted to sell any. Looks like this could be a longer haul than I thought. We are down over 22% now. If it was just my money... it wouldn't bother me that bad. But seeing how it isn't makes me feel a little bad, ( just a little.. misery loves company). Now if you guys like to root for the underdog, here's one.

We are only down ... a little over 4% or 29.00 even with that "SUBMARINE"! Could be worse huh?

Now to adress Neals stock that a couple of you guys wanted to get 'HSOA' . Sucker went up to 2.85 from 2.27 THIS MORNING! Then... it falls from the sky! Down to 1.95 Can anyone explain that shit! I wanted to celebrate Neals victory! Then that crap happened. WOW!

Let's get together a plan boyz. I'd like to get out of what ever it is we are in that we don't want in tomorrow. Last free trades are Friday!

Post 'em up.

After reading the NNRF, INC. Files SEC form 10QSB, Quarterly Report , I now understand why it took a dive. The only possitive thing I saw from that report was... they had to be honest. Because it don't get anymore bleak than that. Saying that they would possibly dilute shareholder funds is something you probably wouldn't want to say if you wanted to sell any. Looks like this could be a longer haul than I thought. We are down over 22% now. If it was just my money... it wouldn't bother me that bad. But seeing how it isn't makes me feel a little bad, ( just a little.. misery loves company). Now if you guys like to root for the underdog, here's one.

We are only down ... a little over 4% or 29.00 even with that "SUBMARINE"! Could be worse huh?

Now to adress Neals stock that a couple of you guys wanted to get 'HSOA' . Sucker went up to 2.85 from 2.27 THIS MORNING! Then... it falls from the sky! Down to 1.95 Can anyone explain that shit! I wanted to celebrate Neals victory! Then that crap happened. WOW!

Let's get together a plan boyz. I'd like to get out of what ever it is we are in that we don't want in tomorrow. Last free trades are Friday!

Post 'em up.
Earnings tomorrow. Might be bad but... I bought more.

NA

Post 'em up.
Earnings tomorrow. Might be bad but... I bought more.

NA

Analysts seem fairly bullish on this one. The drop might have been caused by the delay in reporting 3rd quarter earnings. If you can put in a buy early tomorrow am, I think it might be a good one to pick up.

I just bought HSOA at $1.70. Thanks for the tip, Neal. Now let's see what it does. :thumbs:

Good Luck Steve. I took a look at that HSOA stock when Neal threw me that little bone. All I saw was a steady decline since mid June. I checked it's balace sheets and couldn't see where the value could come from. The only thing I saw that made any buy since was that it had been in buisness for 5 years. It looked to have spike after Katrina. No growth after that, just the decline I have mentioned. This one scares me. I personally would put a stop under it just incase!

Now for the "LEAF FUND"

We or should I shoulder most of the blame with an I, have managed to jumped in and out of stocks for a week and a half taking little losses and little gains on different stocks. Voting having fairly successful meetings, great phone conversations to find ourselves exactly where we started. $1000 to the penny stocks + cash balance. Imagine that! We even have a stock down .69 a share in the portfolio. I guess we have made some good decisions to offset the bad ones! CONGRATULATIONS!

Today is the last day of free trades.

Yesterday 7 people responded to the NNRI post. All in favor of keeping our Nuclear Submarine. DONE>
I'm confidant everyone wants to keep Sirius Satalite>

That leaves our coffee stock ( which is the golden gem of our portfolio up over 30%) and the microwave tech stock Global Resources ( up 9.21% ) If we stick with this we have $33 cash left. We need to put the rest to work. I would like to find a penny stock to suck the remaining cash up :laugh: . Any Ideas please post the symbol.

Here are a handfull

AGT

PRZ

SDGL

LNGT

CGR ------ I like this one because of the letter combo...LMAO!!! (cigar)

Here is what we are stuck with:

stock/#shares/price paid

SIRI 100 @ 4.41
NNRI.PK 100 @ 2.69 :sign:
CFPC.OB 100 @ .53
GBRC.PK 100 @ 3.15

And $33 cash

Sorry I didn't get something bought, Shit happens!

Any how we have commissions on the books, or cash ready for cigars!

Let's see how we do! Time to eat next week...

Happy Thanksgiving!

As of 11/20/07 market close, I have the Leaf Fund value at 981.00 with $33 cash included.

Can anyone else verify this?

Thanks.

Well guys it could be worse! Really... it could. The leak is a big one, but the bilge is keeping up. NNRI is setting up on the chart, like it did when it rallied up for a week close to a dollar. Keep your fingers crossed.