• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

I doubt I'm at risk of insider trading, but we should be careful with LVLT. I long ago gave up on trying to predict its movement. The NetFlix thing is a HUGE deal, though it ain't done yet. Rumor has it that the sales guy who lands NetFlix isn't going to have to worry about making the house note for a while.

Hey maybe one day we will be able to buy a cab of some nice smokes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Mike thanks for babysitting us!

I say out of C
and into ZAAP again.... :)

OR
URRE on the next pull back which should be tomorrow!!!! LOL!!!

New Years resolution - do my homework and make some legit suggestions instead of just going along for the ride..

But until then, I'm fine with whatever. :blush:

Merry Christmas Mike and all.

Out of C @ 4.74!!!! Probably a little early.... but HOGS get butchered.

We made +$49.95 after commissions. Better than a sharp stick in the eye I say!!!!

We also got a $5 dividend from SBLK

LEAF FUND shares = 28.7050

Portfolio balace = $2,152.88

of that we have $758.57 in cash for buying power. Any Ideas? I'll be in Court all day today so there won't be any transactions.... but that gives all you LEAF FUND members plenty of time to post some of your prefered buys. Remember.... we want to buy at least 100 shares of a stock.... so keep the per share price $7 or less please. ( no buy... Apple... Exxon.... Coca cola... Google posts thank you).

Way to go Mike, way to go guys... Maybe we reach $30/share by Jan 2011???

This could be .....if we get a hit on SIRI in the next few days! LOL!!!

Here are a couple I like this week.....

Company symbol price expected gain buy

Miller Petroleum, Inc. MILL 4.69 +.60 150 shares

Uranium Resources Inc. URRE 3.20 +.87 200 shares

Ur Energy Inc URG 2.63 +.98 250 shares

LEAF FUND Per Share value is ..... (drum roll)

WE CRACKED THE $30 a share marker!!!!!!

We are bouncing back. :thumbs: I am trying to keep up with this the best I can, but I just don't keep up with it enough to feel comfortable offering any suggestions.

Did we buy anything knew yet with the $758?

Brandon

We are bouncing back. :thumbs: I am trying to keep up with this the best I can, but I just don't keep up with it enough to feel comfortable offering any suggestions.

Brandon
No Brandon.... still looking and waiting for some input! woulda coulda shoulda on my last picks! I always do well when I don't pull the trigger! Go figure!

Help me... we have 5 hours today! I like URG.... It's down today! I see 3.50 in the next 3-4 weeks! Woulda coulda shoulda!

F IT!!!!
Bought us Uranium connected 200 shares of URRE at 3.29. It'll probably drop a few more cents or a dime.... but next week after coal goes up and because oil is up.... Uranium!!! I say 3.70 - 3.80 by months end. Our sell price is 3.77

I haver a bridge that runs north and west if anyone wants to buy it?

Nice work! Go for it I say. At lease I will have something to keep an eye on! :thumbs:

Brandon
No Brandon.... still looking and waiting for some input! woulda coulda shoulda on my last picks! I always do well when I don't pull the trigger! Go figure!

Help me... we have 5 hours today! I like URG.... It's down today! I see 3.50 in the next 3-4 weeks! Woulda coulda shoulda!

F IT!!!!
Bought us Uranium connected 200 shares of URRE at 3.29. It'll probably drop a few more cents or a dime.... but next week after coal goes up and because oil is up.... Uranium!!! I say 3.70 - 3.80 by months end. Our sell price is 3.77

I haver a bridge that runs north and west if anyone wants to buy it?

What a bust!!!!! We have lost 82 bucks in 2 freaking days!!!!! It will take it 3 months or better to recoupe that short! I hate when I'm wrong.... If I would have just waited 2 days.... we would be sitting pretty! It's like our CPSL.... now! Afraid to sell because it should produce! I'm sorry fellows.

PS.... should we cut bait?