• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The LEAF FUND

famous smokes

Shopping Cart
ups_cart_medium.gif
 FREE Economy shipping is available for this order!
shipping_rates.png
Shopping Cart Help Item Item Price Quantity Price   Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto
BOX 20 Natural 5 x 54 $205.95
[SIZE=7pt]move to favorites[/SIZE]
$617.85  

Total Price:
$

$45.00Promotional Code "SAV45D0415" Discount (remove)
$572.85Sub Total:

blank.gif
Enter your promotional code.

Promo Code:
SAV45D0415 is valid for $45.00 off orders of at least $300.00. 
Discounts applied at checkout.

audilicious said:
I already mentioned it, but I've never had a bad JohnnyO!, although they are known for having a sick period.

Glad to hear you got squared away with FOH, I too had a bad experience with them, it was my last purchase for over 4 years.

link to JohnnyO!'s retailer thread, $150/bundles of 25
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/70915-sublimedccgrobucanonazorumcigs/

still open to whatever/whenever.

My stash of Johhny O's is getting low, so this makes sense to me.  :thumbs:

I already mentioned it, but I've never had a bad JohnnyO!, although they are known for having a sick period.

Glad to hear you got squared away with FOH, I too had a bad experience with them, it was my last purchase for over 4 years.

I would spend it on what you did to Cory, but that's just me!

tone-ny said:

Yeah, I haven't stopped by his place since I posted that bady-daddy video.  Not sure how warm the welcome will be!  :laugh:

Yeah, I haven't stopped by his place since I posted that bady-daddy video.  Not sure how warm the welcome will be!  :laugh:That was classic, but he should be over it by now!
Ok back to the original subject, some Johnny O's would work too.

drunkfish3 said:
famous smokes

Shopping Cart
ups_cart_medium.gif
 FREE Economy shipping is available for this order!
shipping_rates.png
Shopping Cart Help Item Item Price Quantity Price   Oliva Master Blends 3 Double Robusto
BOX 20 Natural 5 x 54 $205.95
[SIZE=7pt]move to favorites[/SIZE]
$617.85  

Total Price:
$

$45.00Promotional Code "SAV45D0415" Discount (remove)
$572.85Sub Total:

blank.gif
Enter your promotional code.

Promo Code:
SAV45D0415 is valid for $45.00 off orders of at least $300.00. 
Discounts applied at checkout.
Thanks for taking the time for a recommedation... there;s a problem though.... cigars must divide by 75. Soooo.... 20 count boxes don't work unless we can afford 300 cigars.

stevehawk said:

Johnny O's? I'm liking the idea!!!!

tone-ny said:
Yeah, I haven't stopped by his place since I posted that bady-daddy video.  Not sure how warm the welcome will be!  :laugh:
That was classic, but he should be over it by now!

since there were so many ideas thrown out there.... :whistling: ... looks like johnny O's win!

How about 3 boxes of Johnny O's mag 47"s ... I'm going to use a cigar pass sponsor to get the last VR box so we can devide them fairly ... They'll refund if the package does'nt make it on the first attempt... or send out a second box at your expense. meaning if it doesn't show... they are done you eat it. I'm crossing my fingers.

Ok, I'm read up to date.  This looks good, Michael.  Somebody told me about Dale.  Just send me Hawk's too.

NullSmurf said:
Ok, I'm read up to date.  This looks good, Michael.  Somebody told me about Dale.  Just send me Hawk's too.
As long as they are addressed to the missus, I'm good with my slice going to Colorado. :)

Ok... Johnny didn't have the 75 cigars we needed to divide it up equally. So I just went with EL ORIGINALS. I ordered 3 boxes and they are on their way. The VR's from our sponsor list made it safe and sound last week... so we are cool on them. I'll be on Vacation in 2 weeks... that'll give me time to package all these up and ship them off. We'll finally get to close this chapter of "THE LEAF FUND" after 7 years! Wow how time fly's when you're loosing money! LMAO!!!

Ohhh... remember we had a brother pass away during this. I'm sorry but I haven't done the homework to remember who. Shame on me! I need to be bitch slapped! What are we going to do about this? Please post ideas. Thanks

The Brother was Brian, Infinity.  My vote would be to send Brian's share to the troops. 

I second the motion.   Great idea Bruce.   By the way, for those who don't remember, Brian was without a doubt the most generous BOTL I have come across. 

And I 3rd it! Great Idea! Is there currently a group here at CP that is coordinating a package to send? LMK so I can contact whom ever it is. Thanks guys!

OK... like I said... great idea... but where do I send them? I looked around and can't find any active threads for this. In any event... all the cigars are here. I'll be mailing out packages next week. I'm ready to do this!!!! :thumbs:

Drop Boobie Boy (aka sonuvabum) a PM. That's who I used to go through to send packages to the troups. He was sending them to Tasman's outfit, but he might still have a connection or two.

OK... all single share Partners packages have been shipped.

Stevehawk-
Rob_k-
Hojadepuro-
gtadroptop-
drunkfish3-

Your Leaf Fund share cigars are on their way!

ALL RIGHT! Everyone's packages are on the way with the exception of Kenny (allofus123) and the package that would have belonged to Brian "God rest his soul". I looked around for a cigars for the troops deal with no success. So I made my final executive decision of "THE LEAF FUND"! I'm sending it to Rod. A small thank you for bringing us this humble place to meet and enjoy. Problem is... I don't have his addy on file either. I've reached out to both of them to send it to me, so hopefully they'll reply soon. But if anybody has either brothers addy... shoot it to me so we can wrap this up!