The Letters - Update December 21, 2008

I usually get my orders w/in a week of the shipping date from a very popular source. It's going on a month, so I'm waiting for the dreaded "letter" to come.
It's a waste of government resources if you ask me. I think they should spend their time looking for bombs and drugs and leave the almost legal CC's alone.
I sure hope Trump is a Cuban cigar smoker.

I usually get my orders w/in a week of the shipping date from a very popular source. It's going on a month, so I'm waiting for the dreaded "letter" to come.
It's a waste of government resources if you ask me. I think they should spend their time looking for bombs and drugs and leave the almost legal CC's alone.
I sure hope Trump is a Cuban cigar smoker.
I would check with the vendor and see if others are in the same boat.

It's been probably a couple of years since a whole pallet of stuff got pushed to the back in NY customs. My vendor offered to refund at the time but I knew a number had been tracked to a USPS facility in NY which research indicated was a customs entry point. About six or seven weeks after initial shipment, items hit my mailbox and a number of other mailboxes.

Christmas rush, Christmas holidays, many Government employees with vacation time built up take vacation over the holidays.

It's cold, they are well sealed. I would be antsy but not major concerned until around Jan 10th or so.