• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Musical Cheese Pass

There are actually 4 but Tasman is playing in the sandbox so a deferment has been issued............

Dean will be back in Texas on the 20th of Feb, so let's have you mail the Cheese it to him at that time. :)

Sounds great to me as I keep eating the cheese and now my backside is bigger than the Titanic........just shoot me the coordinates and I will execute.

There are actually 4 but Tasman is playing in the sandbox so a deferment has been issued............

Dean will be back in Texas on the 20th of Feb, so let's have you mail the Cheese it to him at that time. :)

Sounds great to me as I keep eating the cheese and now my backside is bigger than the Titanic........just shoot me the coordinates and I will execute.

I actually do not know his exact date of arrival nor do I know what dates he is expected to be home. I do know he is supposed to be in the DFW area the 20th-21st. I'll try to nail down some specific dates and coordinates for you. If all else fails, you can send it to me and I'll pass to him in person. :)

That is pretty funny I wasn't expecting anything!

I will actually be home in about 5 days depending on weather, availability and everything.

Hmmm stinky bishop? Time to do some research!

That is pretty funny I wasn't expecting anything!

I will actually be home in about 5 days depending on weather, availability and everything.

Hmmm stinky bishop? Time to do some research!

Search for Stinking Bishop or you might end up with some other results.....

Thanks Charlie! This was interesting trying to find the Roccola let alone Stinking Bishop! :D

Once again I'm sorry and please forgive me, parts of this have not turned out as expected. I can only hope the parts that did work out well have more than made of for the recent sour taste that some may have about this pass. My intentions with this pass are to bring a little distraction to some friends' day, not add to your turmoil. :)

Jeff, I hope all is well. As I said via PM, I am traveling a good bit as is Theresa, if my PIF'r could coordinate the shipment it may save the cheese.

As Charlie said, have the people who are remiss step up and live up to their their commitment, if they refuse.....out them, make it right, and live & learn.

I can only speak for myself but if it comes down to you having to cover someone who backs out on their commitment you do not need to worry about sending me anything. Someday we will meet and you can bring me a Short Story and I am a happy camper :thumbs:

My cheese has landed with a most exceptional collection of sticks! I shall enjoy every bite and puff! Thank you Mr. Fish!

Jeff, check mine as "received"........Tasman's goes out in time for him to gnaw on it while home.

Jeff and guys, I've been unable to get on for a while, sorry, but let me just say...

*Bob and Wilkey were sending to eachother. ???

LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jeff, just forget about this little problem. If Wilkey eventually sends me any cheese and sticks (he hasn't at this point, and I'm not optimisitic) I'll happily uphold my end. If that never happens, as seems likely, there are certainly no hard feelings on my part (except perhaps to Wilkey, who apparently buffaloed me along with most of the rest of the board). There is nothing anyone could have done to either foresee or avoid this issue. Hell, I'll buy myself a wedge of Maytag and a couple of cigars and call it good. :sign:

No cheese for me.......which is okay
No communication of any kind........which is not okay :angry:

Left to receive cheese and sticks:

Cigar Stone
Stepthirteen
rbbrock

Let's get this resolved Jeff!!

I PM"d Jeff and told him that although this thing went south, he has admitted it and issued his apologies; if he is covering for the asshats who are ignoring their responsibility he needs to post his last few communications with them and let them handle it from there. I also told him that although some may feel he is responsible for making good where the asshats won't, he need not worry about sending anything to me.

Why haven't we heard anything from the asshats?

So was this the longest pass in history?! If not, we can drag it on a bit more, we have to be close to the record... :D There are still plans to get the music out? Right?

Sorry to hear that some folks have reneged on their responsibilities from this pass. I hope they see this and make good on their commitments.

The invisible Fish

So was this the longest pass in history?! If not, we can drag it on a bit more, we have to be close to the record... :D There are still plans to get the music out? Right?

Sorry to hear that some folks have reneged on their responsibilities from this pass. I hope they see this and make good on their commitments.

The invisible Fish

Yes, I am working on the music website right now. It is a very simple site that will have links to the music that each person submitted. As soon as Jeff get's me the music I will upload it to my server and everyone can start downloading.

There will be a user name and password that will be PM'ed to all involved in the pass. Thanks for being patient guys as we get this together.

Jeff and guys, I've been unable to get on for a while, sorry, but let me just say...

Jeff, just forget about this little problem. If Wilkey eventually sends me any cheese and sticks (he hasn't at this point, and I'm not optimisitic) I'll happily uphold my end. If that never happens, as seems likely, there are certainly no hard feelings on my part (except perhaps to Wilkey, who apparently buffaloed me along with most of the rest of the board). There is nothing anyone could have done to either foresee or avoid this issue. Hell, I'll buy myself a wedge of Maytag and a couple of cigars and call it good. :sign:

Bob - If you would please PM me or call me if you have my cell.

I'm working to see if I can divert Bob's PIF to Jeff or Step & I'll pick up the other (necessary or not).

The only person unaccounted for is Dustin (dk_ace). If you are out there PLEASE call me or PM. We'll find a way through this.

Mike & Wilkey have dropped out, although for different reasons.

Yes it is a long pass, but I was never going for speed. Sorry. I'm swimming as fast as I can, it's a frigging tsunami out there right now. :( But all of my commitments will be met with this pass. :)

I'm working to see if I can divert Bob's PIF to Jeff or Step & I'll pick up the other (necessary or not).
Jeff:

As far as I am concerned.....DO NOT COVER FOR MIKE BY REARRANGING PIF's! If Mike is reneging, he is reneging, let him take the heat for that. Did anyone send cheese and cigars to Mike?

dk_ace has been seen HERE recently. Did anyone send cheese and cigars to Dustin?

Why have we not heard anything from Mike or Dustin?

Yes please do not divert anything to me. I am not worried about the cheese, but mostly worried about the issue of not sending out the PIF.

Jim

I PM"d Jeff and told him that although this thing went south, he has admitted it and issued his apologies; if he is covering for the asshats who are ignoring their responsibility he needs to post his last few communications with them and let them handle it from there. I also told him that although some may feel he is responsible for making good where the asshats won't, he need not worry about sending anything to me.

Why haven't we heard anything from the asshats?

Though I cannot speak for all three here I can speak for dk_ace. He is EXTREMELY busy right now. he is a full time student, working a full time job, and leads praise and worship at the church he goes to. His plate is more than full right now. There is no doubt in my mind that he will get his cheese and sticks out, he is just VERY busy right now.

Cigarstone, you may be forgetting something about this community. Name calling is against the rules and will not be tolerated. Rod has addressed this before. I am sure that at one time or another you have been extremely busy as well, to the point that you had to sit back, look over things, and prioritize. Sometimes things have to be put to the back burner for a short time.

The only person unaccounted for is Dustin (dk_ace). If you are out there PLEASE call me or PM. We'll find a way through this.

Mike & Wilkey have dropped out, although for different reasons.

Yes it is a long pass, but I was never going for speed. Sorry. I'm swimming as fast as I can, it's a frigging tsunami out there right now. :( But all of my commitments will be met with this pass. :)

Jeff, I will call Dustin tonight. I know he has PMed you before. I am not sure why you didn't get them.

Jeff:

As far as I am concerned.....DO NOT COVER FOR MIKE BY REARRANGING PIF's! If Mike is reneging, he is reneging, let him take the heat for that. Did anyone send cheese and cigars to Mike?

dk_ace has been seen HERE recently. Did anyone send cheese and cigars to Dustin?

Why have we not heard anything from Mike or Dustin?

Like I stated above Dustin is EXTREMELY busy right now, and I am going to contact him tonight. I am not sure if Dustin has received anything yet or not. Dustin will not screw anybody on this, he will follow thru. I know him well enough to assure you all of this, it just may take him a little while due to how much he has going on. Occasionally Dustin gets a couple minutes to log on while at work, but not very often. There is often times when he is not on here for several weeks due to his busy schedule.
B