• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The never ending bad news...and my farewell post!

Hang in there, Loren. Please let us know how you're doing.

Steve

Heya Loren,

Here's hoping you're still reading the board.
Here's hoping you post more pix of you smoking another cigar in the snow in Moscow on your next trip.
Here's hoping I see you again at the Outlaw next year.
Here's hoping things work out well and you put this stuff in your rear view mirror.

Hang tough you crazy, bearded, high-end Fuente smokin' s.o.b!

- Tim

Entirely too much BS on both sides. Beyond that I have nothing useful to say.

Gosh, I lost visibility on this thread for a while, I guess. Lauren's Opus X reviews are a major highlight of my CP experience and I'm sad to see him drop off, even though its for a great cause (health). I hope you can get tack welded back together soon, Mr. Peat!

Loren,

I just read this thread and hope that things are looking up for you. I share some of your health problems and truly understand where you are coming from. I think those that been a little harsh are fortunate enough not to know what is like like to feel really bad for a very long time.

The only advice that I will give you Loren is to keep your chin up and do EXACTLY what you are supposed to. If you do not, you will continue to feel bad.

I hope your experiences at the VA are even half as good mine. Some of the VA Dr.'s and nurses that I have met are some of the kindest and most compassionate people I have ever met. They will help you beat this shit.

It has been a few years since we traded messages but I never forgot about you. You ARE in my prayers from time to time. You know how to find me here and at CF, look me up if need somebody in your corner. I am here or there (or both) every single day.

Ok I'm going to look past all the BS in this thread and simply just say good luck with everything. And don't think that just because you can't smoke no more doesn't mean you don't have a vast knowledge that you could pass on to other people like myself who are new to cigars.

Again best of luck with everything.

Ok I'm going to look past all the BS in this thread and simply just say good luck with everything. And don't think that just because you can't smoke no more doesn't mean you don't have a vast knowledge that you could pass on to other people like myself who are new to cigars.

Again best of luck with everything.

Well thank you so much for looking past all the BS.

If you wanted to wish Loren well, then that is all you needed to do. You are mighty new to be throwing around popcorn.
And to be honest, just because it is not popular, does not make a person's thoughts or opinions "BS".
Every time someone post a comment, that contains a phrase like yours, it just starts it all over again.

Tim

Loren,

I just noticed this. All I can say is best of luck and well wishes.

Regardless of the bullshit people spew on here (especially the ones with balls hanging lower than their keyboard), there is one thing we all have in common...BOTL.

Stay strong and be well.

Marco