• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

hey guys, can i get a list? there's not one in here and not one in this thread that i could find. i feel like im in my 9th grade anatomy class taking a test on labeling all the bones in the body.

which reminds me of one of the greatest song titles in the history of greatest song titles in history. "i hate every bone in youre body but mine". :laugh:

ok, sorry to bog....please send me a list.

Now you know how I felt when I received a box with not only no list but a whole different set of cigars than what Matt said was in there in his first post in the thread. :laugh:

Just deal with it. :D

Damn, this pass is getting even better and better as we go along. Anyone have an issue with me just putting cash in for my puts? :)

I received the list from Marc and have updated it with his Puts and Takes.

Mighty fine looking sticks, just hope I can find something worthy to put for these.

Damn, this pass is getting even better and better as we go along. Anyone have an issue with me just putting cash in for my puts? :)

So long as it's in the host bag, no problem..... :laugh:

Ohh.... ??? I thought that was the Noob bag......you want it back? :whistling:

4 Partagas Salomones Espanola '95 ("Salomones I")
5 ERDM Panetelas Largas '78
8 La Escepcion Longo '86
9 Cohiba 30 Aniversario '96
12 Partagas 155 Aniversario "109" '00
13 Padron Millennium Maduro '00
15 OR Ashton VSG Robusto "R" '97
16 OR Añejo No.77 '01
19 Behike second or fake
22 SLR Serie A ‘06
23 Tatuaje Churchill
25 SC El Principe ‘05
27 RA PC ‘01
29 Don Carlos, Edicion de Anniversario, Robusto, 06
30 Don Carlos, Edicion de Anniversario, Double Robusto, 06
31 Don Carlos, Edicion de Anniversario, Toro, 06
32 Opus X Reserva D'Chateau 2006
33 God of Fire Robusto 2005
34 SLR "A" 2003
35 Anejo #49 2005
37 Partagas Series P #2 2005
38 Bolivar Belicoso Fino 2005
40 Montecristo A ‘03
41 Montecristo EL DC ‘01
42 WOAM (age unknown but very yellow cello)
43 Fuente Between the Lines 2004
44 Padron Millenium '00
45 Bolivar Corona Extra '98
46 Cohiba Reserve Millenium '00

Hey the Dutch Masters I put in are missing from that list :whistling:

It is on it's way to me, but I haven't a DC. I should have it turned around pretty quickly, but I can be bribed as well...........to give others time to get the quality sticks you'll need for this pass :)

Don't let ALL the good stuff get back to Matt! :laugh:

BTW, those RA PCs are smoking VERY WELL and have been for quite some time. ;) The lowly SLR Serie A (06) that I put is young but very tasty!!

Once again, a big thank you to Devin and Matt for giving us the opportunity for some pretty nice smokes! :thumbs:

Have something special planned for what is returned here... so whatever it is wil be fine. You guys enjoy the pass, that's what it's all about.

It is on it's way to me, but I haven't a DC. I should have it turned around pretty quickly, but I can be bribed as well...........to give others time to get the quality sticks you'll need for this pass :)

sorry for the delay.

lemme see... Devin has a 'twist' planned, Matt has something special planned...

hooooooboy this pass is getting interesting!
:thumbs:

Box made it and will go out tomorrow, pending any objections. I'll make a few corrections to the put/take list, I also included a sharpie and more baggies. More to come tomorrow.

Takes:

Padron Millenium Maduro '00
Ashton VSG Robusto Round

Puts:

PAN Piramide single band '99
Opus DC '97
ERDM Choix Supreme '98
Cohiba Siglo V '99
H. Upmann Conn #1 '98
Custom Rolled Diadema

Thanks for having me Matt, very nice sticks in the pass!

Nice plays, Brandon.

On another note, I'll be out of town from tomorrow until Tuesday Feb. 20. Looks like at the pace that this is going, I should just make it home by the time the box gets to me. Woohoo...another reason to look forward to coming home.

edited to add:Bill and Anthony, see you Saturday. :thumbs: