• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

WTH? :0

Not one PM from anyone about this pass? You selfish SOB's. May smoke burn your eye's..... :laugh:

Very nice Matt. The set up to allow two or three puts for a top tier take allows many who would not have a replacement a chance to enjoy what amounts for some as a once in a life time smoke.

Class act! :thumbs:

WTH? :0

Not one PM from anyone about this pass? You selfish SOB's. May smoke burn your eye's..... :laugh:

Very nice Matt. The set up to allow two or three puts for a top tier take allows many who would not have a replacement a chance to enjoy what amounts for some as a once in a life time smoke.

Class act! :thumbs:

This does offer a once in a lifetime opportunity for some of us ...... thanks Matt!

:cool:

This is great entertainment :D

Matt you've recreated some of the fun old times with this pass. And what can you say about Mr. Cole .... just over the top generous.

Devin awesome puts, but I knew you would have something good up your sleeve (there are still a few of us around that have watched you in action) LOL ;)

Enjoy guys this has been fun to watch from the sidelines ;)

The eagle has landed, all in good shape. Did an inventory and all if fine. :thumbs:

Doesn't smell a bit like Jersey. :D (easy Anthony, I'm a native...Exit 12)

I'll do the P/Ts tomorrow and barring any calamities will have them on the road to the Lone Star State on Friday.

Great to hear the eagle has landed. Have fun with your picks :thumbs:

Normally I’d be doing the peepee dance right now but somehow that just doesn’t seem to describe how much I’m looking forward to this one. I’ll be camped at the mailbox in the rain and sleet until it gets here!

Ohh baby.

Here's the proposed P&Ts...okay with everybody/anybody?

Takes:

#3 - Partagas Piramide LE '00
#6 - Cohiba Lancero '98
#7 - RASS '94
#24 - Punch PC '99
#26 - Monte #2 '02

Puts:

#32 - Opus X Reserva D'Chateau 06
#33 - God of Fire Robusto 2005
#34 - SLR "A" 2003
#35 - Anejo #49 2005
#36 - Diamond Crown Max Stanford's 90th
#37 - Partagas Series P #2 2005
#38 - Bolivar Belicoso Fino 2005

maaaan,
I can tell already that by the time it gets way up North here all the really aged stuff will be gone! ???

:laugh: them's the breaks! Looks like some decent puts there...

I don't have a problem with those puts and takes... I may ask, but with the way we set up the rules I don't want to change them, maybe spread some of the aged stuff around a bit so everyone gets a chance at one or two. It can come back to me with all new stuff, no worries, but the idea is to let everyone else get a bite at some things they haven't had before.

Also, could someone send me the spreadsheet by e-mail??

I don't have a problem with those puts and takes... I may ask, but with the way we set up the rules I don't want to change them, maybe spread some of the aged stuff around a bit so everyone gets a chance at one or two. It can come back to me with all new stuff, no worries, but the idea is to let everyone else get a bite at some things they haven't had before.

Whoa! Kidding here... :laugh: I'm sure there will be plenty of good puts to choose some aged stuff from!

Whoa! Kidding here... :laugh: I'm sure there will be plenty of good puts to choose some aged stuff from!

Just make sure that 30th Cohiba makes it to me :sign:

Great idea. I thought that's how it was set up.

Pony Express just left with full saddlebags...Next stop, somewhere between Dallas and Fort Worth.

DC # 0306 1070 0000 9739 9046

:thumbs:

Yesssss!!! With the week I've had, this will go a looooong way to chillin me out.

Pony Express just left with full saddlebags...Next stop, somewhere between Dallas and Fort Worth.

DC # 0306 1070 0000 9739 9046

:thumbs:

Just happy that the tornado didn't carry it away......

The pass arrived yesterday. OMG! :love: What an amazing site, this pass is incredible. I was amazed at how pristine these sticks are with the age that some of them have on them. Matt, thank you for letting me play and for the chance to see and smoke some amazing sticks. This has been (for me anyway) a once in a lifetime opportunity. And Devin, thank you for mixing things up, you're pure class.

There was no spreadsheet or contents list with the pass but everything appeared to be in good order.

Takes:
#20- Behike second or fake
#21- SP Sanchos '03
#28- Davidoff No.1, el Laguito 90

Puts:
#39- Davidoff No.2 ‘89
#40- Montecristo A ‘03
#41- Montecristo EL DC ‘01
#42- WOAM (age unknown but very yellow cello)

The pass is now on its way to marcsheldon via Pony Express. No really, I mean Pony Express. Horse said he’s going to be in Dallas and Rockwall today and offered to hand deliver it to Marc.

Gentlemen, thanks again for a great pass!

Edited to correct take because I posted pre coffee this morning.

Re-edited because I don't know Behike from a beehive.