• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pass with Class

It's not over 'til it's over, either... ;) As soon as I have it back in my hands, we'll commence with the next part of this experience. All CPer's will be able to participate in the next part.
...can't wait to see what you have in mind...... :thumbs:

Thanks again, Matt, for letting me play along. This was a good one..... :cool:

Best Regards, gents - B.B.S.

Comin your way Matt! 0503 8555 7490 5936 9328 :thumbs:

-Zach

Box is in my possession. Haven't had a chance to go through it yet, but it all looks to be in perfect shape! I will get my ducks in a row tonight or tomorrow and announce the next step in this "pass". Thanks guys!!!!

Thanks again, Matt. It has been an honor and a privelege to be part of this pass.

Great pass!

It has been an honor to be included, thank you.

Matt what a great pass, thanks for putting this together. I enjoyed being a part of this and sharing with a great group of fellows.

Whats this list ? Is this for Behike seconds ? if so msg me please I want try one
Dude! Quit bumping all these old threads! Glad you like to read, but he majority of these people aren't even active anymore and there's no point in it.

Dude! Quit bumping all these old threads! Glad you like to read, but he majority of these people aren't even active anymore and there's no point in it.
LOL, you know what's funny about this, still have that OR Anejo 50 that I took from this pass. Once it gets warmer I'll burn that sucker.

Yeah stop bumping old threads!

What a great read, I enjoyed reading the puts/takes in this pass. Wish the old timers in this pass, would get their asses back here.

No worries
No more old threads , you do realise there is a lot of reading material here, I mean geez tonnes of it.
I will just msg you direct If I have a question LOL

Once and while a bit of a look-back is a good thing. Sort of like telling old stories with friends.

I was re-reading the fake Dunhill thread and just about added a reply today. Glad I didn't, what with your drone strike capabilities and all. :)

I was re-reading the fake Dunhill thread and just about added a reply today. Glad I didn't, what with your drone strike capabilities and all. :)
Now that's a thread that would be a good read for some of the newer guys not around for it.

Last edited: