• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Fun begins today! http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=9405503699300022342309

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If that box gets within three states, I'm sealing the pass, and smoking all your shit sitting under the I-5 bridge.

That is all.

Only missing 1 address, which really isn't bad for 40 people (also Cory is pretty terribad). I expect to get this out to Sneed on Weds-ish. Still not sure if I am going to formalize the pass order or just leave it up to the sender.

Hey Tom,
It looks like I might be up in your neck of the woods next weekend! Sounds like my brother will be playing in the state racquetball championships and has invited me down. After watching all of that physical exertion I'm sure I'll need a cigar or three. I'm not sure what the hell Phil is getting at with that post, but if it happens to make it to me before I leave next Friday, I'll smoke a few with you under the bridge! :thumbs:

You know .. it would be really classic to head up here and smoke all those cigars!!! :cool:

Hey Tom,
It looks like I might be up in your neck of the woods next weekend! Sounds like my brother will be playing in the state racquetball championships and has invited me down. After watching all of that physical exertion I'm sure I'll need a cigar or three. I'm not sure what the hell Phil is getting at with that post, but if it happens to make it to me before I leave next Friday, I'll smoke a few with you under the bridge! :thumbs:

You know .. it would be really classic to head up here and smoke all those cigars!!! :cool:
PM me, Cory. Saturday is pretty much booked (evening possible), Sunday pretty much open.....:thumbs:

Cory you are such a poker fish, do you know how much of a poker fish you are? You the fishiest poker fish ever to be fished etc.

Well, hope his wife has the box. He knew I was sending weds so I assume he had someone grab it. Either way you better lube up for. whats coming

memes-never-gonna-give-you-up.gif

~Boar

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

rofl

Hey guys I've been at work for the past 24 hours and am just finishing up an extra job, the wife informed me this arrived and I will do an inventory and post some puts and takes when I get home.

Relax Phil, the box has been outside in the rain all weekend, so they shouldn't be to dried out.

Lolz....Phil I am not really sure how you come up with this zany stuff but I tried to follow the rules you put in the pass...

My Takes:

Illusione cg4
Casa Fuente lancero
VSG ER Torp
Opus Maduro PL

My Puts: As per the rules in the pass, presented in the manner required, I think? Let me know if this works out.

gallery_6472_1324_581706.jpg

P.S. I can stock the PEZ with Grape or Lime

Back