• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Only missing 1 address, which really isn't bad for 40 people (also Cory is pretty terribad). I expect to get this out to Sneed on Weds-ish. Still not sure if I am going to formalize the pass order or just leave it up to the sender.

KISS

Send it to NY!

Anyone that sends this to that communist in NY is getting brutally raped

Im-an-Ewok-Bitches-love-Ewoks.jpg

This thing is off to Brent. FYI I decided not to create a pass order. I am going to have Brent destroy the address list also. The method will be to pick who you want to send it to next from the pass list in the original post, of those people that haven't received it yet (they will be crossed off once received). It is on you to PM whoever you want to get it next and verify their address, as well as their readiness to receive. If you decide to stray from the confirmation process and the pass disappears/gets destroyed/gets damaged from sitting in a PO for a month etc. the liability is on you.

Anyone that sends to him will immediately go on the scumbag list.

Hmmm...is this a hot potater pass? :D

Almost. Also probably one of my worst ideas yet. I don't see how this can go well but I can't resist. Also lesson/pirate pass will probably go live again long before this one is done

e-thug1.jpg

who the fuck wants some......

"I got magic and poetry in my fingertips. ... I'm an F-18 bro and I will destroy you in the air."

e-thug1.jpg

who the fuck wants some......

Shooting your buddy due to poor trigger discipline and lack of muzzle awareness......priceless!

And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns... And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O"... Written down the side of mine... Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!