• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

I have enough trouble sending passes out when I've been told who the next person is. How the hell am I supposed to figure out puts and takes AND who to send to?!

GF you can see if someone wants to trade you their spot but we are locked at 40 right now.

Hmm that was a bunch of lies. Will have to find some real cigars.

Adjusted Pass List
El Mejor Espresso Toro (oh boy!)
Camacho PE (???)
LGC Serie R Limitada
CAO Brazilia (circa 2007?)
Illusione cg4
Outlaw BTTB 2007 LFD
LFD FP II
Hemi Signature Sungrown
858 rosado (recent)
WOAM
Anejo 46
Opus robo
BTL
Padilla 1932 Oscuro Churchhill (OR)
GOF Robo (Don Carlos)
Casa Fuente lancero
Don Carlos EDA toro
PAM Corona
Padron 1926 #35 maduro
Punch SS#1 (08)
Monte 4 (08)
H. Upmann Super Corona (2001)
Boli PC (06)
Parti Short (06)
PLPC (07)
PSD4 (??)
Boli GM (07)
SLR A (2000)
Punch Corona (98)
Mag 50 EL 2005
HdM Regalos EL 2007
.....more to come

This pass isnt worth stealing anymore :( but it will still be worth participating in :0

Lets see what Rob (bobbyritz) says. Not for any special reason but he can be the deciding vote.

My instinct is to send the pass to Moki at the outset. This way, you aren't forced to deal with any undue stress, Phil. ;)

So, I'm still getting it first? Send it to Brent. We will get together and do our p/ts and then he can take it to D.

trollbaitlogo1+copy.png

Brad gonna send a PM for addys shortly, should go out to Brent/you early next week (probably Monday). Gonna add a few more smokes to the list tonight and close it up.

Gary has asked to be 2nd after the KC guys, just as a heads up

I said it before, and I'll say it again. If that box gets within three states, I'm sealing the pass, and smoking all your shit sitting under the I-5 bridge.

That is all.

He will get it 2nd.....just might take a couple months. :whistling:

Hey is this pass yet? Can if I was checking with the guy who starteded it is if i can get to be in this?

Since Rob and I live pretty close together, he can just leave it out on I-95 somewhere near the tunnels and I'll grab it. I PROMISE it won't get destroyed as a suspicious package.....I promise...

Only missing 1 address, which really isn't bad for 40 people (also Cory is pretty terribad). I expect to get this out to Sneed on Weds-ish. Still not sure if I am going to formalize the pass order or just leave it up to the sender.