• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Thankfully that solves my dilemma of how to stuff salmon spread into the cigar baggies for my puts :whistling:
You know that might work in individual baggies. Snip the end and spread. Fill a piping bag with the spread and squeeze it into the baggies. Chill them and put them in a cooler with some dry ice and ship them to, I don't know, Kansas City?

I think my whole cigar collection will change before I see this pass.....not worrying about puts and takes until the new year.

Burt approves!
burt.jpg

Dessert Time

Funny thing was I figure the Oatmeal would be tastier but I was wrong.

I ate a lot of bacon today.

Also, I'd like another shot at this pass...you know...I mean if its making its rounds again. Also, please DO NOT send it to TOM 36 until he answers some hard questions about the HPB II

So no real pass activity for almost 3 weeks, wtf do you think this is, Gary's pass? Someone needs to update what is going on as we approach the hot season.

well...

it would seem that under the phone book and lures that there was a 'nother small box that contains a few cigars. I smoked the majority of them this weekend, but I'll make some takes/puts and get it out tomorrow when I get home from work. I figured nothing could have been done over the holiday weekend anyways, so I let you wonder for a bit.

You suffered enough.... I'll even send to a legit pass member! (who wants it?)
:whistling:

well...

it would seem that under the phone book and lures that there was a 'nother small box that contains a few cigars. I smoked the majority of them this weekend, but I'll make some takes/puts and get it out tomorrow when I get home from work. I figured nothing could have been done over the holiday weekend anyways, so I let you wonder for a bit.

You suffered enough.... I'll even send to a legit pass member! (who wants it?)
:whistling:

Oooo...ME ME ME!!

lol... send it in an infinite loop. We'll just ship it for the next 5 years or so.

I love the guy holding the biting pear in the 2nd to last pic, classic.

sorry guys... having a bad wife day. Not even had a chance to open the box :(