• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Ok.... doing the pass today. Again, who wants it? Otherwise I'll pick someone off the list that I have an address for.

Edit for activity:

Taking
#41 (one of two) Outlaw Pepin handroll
#45 Tat Face
#70 My Father Bijou PuffStuff blend

Putting
#71 Padron 45th
#72 Padron 64th SI
#73 tat Noella Reserve Oscuro OR

Gotta replace the battery in the Hydro, and I'll get this out today unless someone complains

Ok! And there IS no list, so your name is not on it ;)

Really? Seriously? no one wants it?

???

you_suck.jpg

Go smoke a fish.......lol

Tim

fuck_you.gif

Just for good measure.....

tim

gimme yer addy Tim and I'll send it on your direction!
:laugh:

Oh good GOD! Enough quoting people!! :laugh:

I have the pass, there is no list, someone gimme a damn address to send this thing to!!!

We're about to have a real, deliverable address. I'd say send it along but it'll sit in the PO until we pick it up....give me a couple weeks and all should be squared away.

Fed-X seems to know where we live, so I guess you could send it along that way, unless some other victim steps up sooner.

Can't get USPS to deliver it to a cardboard box under the I-5 bridge, what the hell......:p

ok, sorry y'all.
Got a PM from ChiTown_Huck with his addy and sent the box off Priority on Saturday evening. Replaced the box as it was a little beat up, refreshed the beads, new battery in the hydro and hopefully it'll be at it's destination by mid-week? Unless, of course, it's intercepted by the good ship lollypop again.

Jim, if you sent the box to ChiTown, what in the hell did you mail me?

if it is ANOTHER box of Inuit midget hookers, and 5 pounds of frozen salmon lard we will have to exchange words.....

Tim

Maybe I sent YOU the pass, and ChiTown a decoy.... dammit, now you ruined the surprise! :angry:

ok, sorry y'all.
Got a PM from ChiTown_Huck with his addy and sent the box off Priority on Saturday evening. Replaced the box as it was a little beat up, refreshed the beads, new battery in the hydro and hopefully it'll be at it's destination by mid-week? Unless, of course, it's intercepted by the good ship lollypop again.
muhahahahahah

ok, sorry y'all.
muhahahahahah

Y'know, now that I think about it why was ChiTown's addy in Rochester?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I got the box today...smells like old fish...what is this oil oozing out of this thing. Going to have to head to the store tomorrow for plastic gloves and some sort of masks...What gives?

Maybe I sent YOU the pass, and ChiTown a decoy.... dammit, now you ruined the surprise! :angry:

I got the box today...smells like old fish...what is this oil oozing out of this thing. Going to have to head to the store tomorrow for plastic gloves and some sort of masks...What gives?

If you got the box...

and I got the box

one of us got a bad box......

but my Dad says there is no such thing as a bad "box"......

Tim