• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

CigarPirateHome1022.jpg

My link

Send it to me!

Unless you are afraid I will feed your rockets to my dog!:cool:

Shiba????

Tim

Sure is!

edit to add: lets see how many times we can troll in this pic that is slightly to big to be seen without having to scroll the page over :p

I have a 1 year old sesame, he is totally rotten.

T

Yeah...Kyong-Go her is almost 4 and he is a little red devil! Finds every little hole in our fence and waits till we leave the house before making his escape. We love him though!

P.S. Boar--Its a PB&J(peanut butter and jerky)

BTW- a large box full of seaweed and what I will describe as an "Astroglide" like substance arrived on my doorstep today. Going to leave it on the porch overnight and hopefully dry it out a bit!

Take:
tat Noella Reserve Oscuro
Tat Cojonu 2003

Put:
AF 858 Sungrown
Tat Face

I may add a few more in the next month or so, depending on how many I smoke before I sen this thing out.

Might be a little light as the OR noellas were such a limited release and priced higher, will let others weigh in on that though.

Fair enough. Switch out the 858 for an El Triunfedor Lancero OR.

I think the rarity is way off on that one, too. There were only ~200 boxes of the Noellas Reserva produced, and that was 5 years ago. It's going to take something really rare to get that one.

Fair enough. Switch out the 858 for an El Triunfedor Lancero OR.

I think the rarity is way off on that one, too. There were only ~200 boxes of the Noellas Reserva produced, and that was 5 years ago. It's going to take something really rare to get that one.

OK. I compared it to the stick that it was traded for(My Father PuffStuff ed.) and thought that the rarity was pretty close. Here to learn so if thats off base please lmk.

Yeah Jim overput for the my father, probably because he felt bad for stealing the pass.

Ok lets try this one more time. If this is no good I guess i will have to hold on to the pass while my stock ages!

Anejo 46
Tat Cojonu 2003

El Triunfedor Lancere OR
Tat Face