• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

Pass is no loner in my possession. i traded it to a bum for a half a bag of oranges! Thanks for letting me play!

I'm just sayin... after this stop it should probably come back here for summertime to avoid beetles and stick damage, we can resume in September

I'm just sayin... after this stop it should probably come back here for summertime to avoid beetles and stick damage, we can resume in September

I think your just trying to steal your own pass......

Let's give these a shot:

takes:

juan lopez seleccion suprema
Outlaw BTTB 2007
Camacho PE

puts:

Edumundo Dantes el Conte 109 (2nd release)
Tat SW reserva reserva
Tat Black PL

See if MU mike wants it, he would be a good halfway point between you and me before it comes back here for 'summer break'

See if MU mike wants it, he would be a good halfway point between you and me before it comes back here for 'summer break'

SUMMER HERF AT MIKE'S!

orlybaby.gif

well In that case unless anyone else in the middle wants it you can send it back here, will give it till tomorrow and if nobody grabs I will just shoot you my addy.

If it can get to me this week, so I can turn it around quickly, I'd be more than happy to take my turn.

Especially since I will be moving in about 2-3 weeks and will have a newborn after the passes summer break.

If that's not possible, I understand. I may have to otherwise drop-out, though.

LMK. :thumbs:

If it can get to me this week, so I can turn it around quickly, I'd be more than happy to take my turn.

Especially since I will be moving in about 2-3 weeks and will have a newborn after the passes summer break.

If that's not possible, I understand. I may have to otherwise drop-out, though.

LMK. :thumbs:

It may be easier to send it back east.

Let me know if you need an addy.