• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The pass with no name

4745974694_b8b9305ba5.jpg

Bring on your trolls...I am ready

Tim

Oh me first! Can we just randomly chose who we send it to? As long as they are a participant?

I am cool with sending it to anyone on the list but you may want to reconsider, given shipping costs. Also if someone doesn't confirm the addy of next up before sending and some shit goes wrong, all liability for loss/damage lays with the sender, ;)

Not sending it to pembroke. Somebody get me his addy. I will shit in a bag and send that to him with everyones well wishes! We should have a card in this pass, have everyone sign it,and then put it in my special package to him packed in an empty opus box!

I am cool with sending it to anyone on the list but you may want to reconsider, given shipping costs. Also if someone doesn't confirm the addy of next up before sending and some shit goes wrong, all liability for loss/damage lays with the sender, ;)
Your pass Phil. Your rules. Neat idea though. Wouldn't want to do it with 40 people though. Another thing to have to keep track of.

Not sending it to pembroke. Somebody get me his addy. I will shit in a bag and send that to him with everyones well wishes! We should have a card in this pass, have everyone sign it,and then put it in my special package to him packed in an empty opus box!

PM sent

Lets see what Rob (bobbyritz) says. Not for any special reason but he can be the deciding vote.