• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PHOTO Cigar Pass

btw...I have titled my pic: Self Portrait Nude. Hope everyone enjoys it.

Holy Snikies...if Keith turns this around in 20 minutes or less and there is a following wind to West Virginia...Shadow may be able to make a HFF hand off...that would be cool

I think 20 minutes may be a bit optimistic, but I'll do my best for a next day mailout. :)

Keith, It is on its way to you. and again I am sorry for the delays I caused.Confirmation #
0300 1290 0002 3548 9866

Keith, don't rush it. I'm heading out tomorrow. No way it will make it.

Whoah! Two passes on their way to me. I'll do my best not to get them confuzed. :biggrin:

Pass has arrived. I'm headed out of town for the weekend, so this one isn't going out until Monday. (Sorry Tex ;) )I've unpacked the tupperdor and lovingly placed the contents into their own corner of my coolerdor. They can rest comfortably there until I can send the pass out.

You guys are all excellent passers!!! I'm really happy to see how this is going!Thanks everyone,Rod

Rod, I'm going to do my best to get this out the door tomorrow morning. I'm having trouble deciding what to put in. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks Keith, no rush. Who's left on the list now? I still don't have access to my other computer, so I don't have the pass list.Thanks,Rod

Takes
-----
Mayorga natural robustoPuts
----
Padron 3000 Maduro
Padron Anniversary Principe
Casa Blanca Reserve CoronaBox is on its way to Shadow
USPS Conf# 0300 1290 0003 7587 6328I also recharged the credo.Sorry for holding this one up(Edited by KStevenson at 8:06 am on April 4, 2001)

wow... next time I want to go AFTER Keith.Most excellent puts!!!

Pass arrived this afternoon. Will post puts/takes later.

Shadow,
Can you post the remaining participants as well? I don't have the list anymore.Thanks...

After me it's:TexCigar
Jeff
and back to you Rod.