• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PHOTO Cigar Pass

Hey Don,Sorry to hear about that! That earthquake caused alot of delayed flights. You're always welcome in my passes.Thanks,Rod

Ok I'm on the way to the PO. Takes:
La Luna Robusto
Padron 3000
Don Jose RobustoPuts:
Hoyo de Mont. Roth Maduro
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuentes Maduro
Mayorga Robusto
Sinatra Robusto
Flor Farach Robusto
Macunado (some little thing)Later,
Don

Yep I mailed it out on Fri. conf # 0300 6000 0003 6551 8560. It should get there soon if it hasn't already.

Pass arrived today. Had to perform some maintenance, too many cigars without any kind of protection. Exterior box also needs replacing.I wrapped about 5 cigars in celo. Takes
AF Chateu FuentesPuts:
AVO #3
Hoyo de MonterryExcalibur Galahad
CuestaRey 1884
Fonseca:cool:

You're an excellent Cigar Passer Gil. Thanks for performing the maintenance.Rod :cool:

The pas went out today
Tracking Number 0300 1290 004 7385 8936Thanks for letting me play. Sorry but all the other stuff I could not find a new exterior box and I had to put it in the PO by 1:00 so it go out today .David plase change the exterior box since its pretty beat. I did wrap about 7 naked cigars. One was in pretty bad shape the rest will survive, I think, now that they are wrapped in cello.:cool:

You should always wrap your cigars before you put them in a strange box!!!

I received the box yesterday.  I'll post my puts, takes, and conf # tomorrow (Wednesday).  The box arrived with the Tupperdore open.  Everything seemed pretty dry.  I've been bring up the humidity throughout the day.  Seems like everything will be fine.  Nice selection!  I took a good cheesy picture - me in the bathroom mirror ;-)Dave

LOL. Dave, please bring up the humidity. The humidifier DOES come off, it's only held on by a magnet, so you can pull it off to refill it. Also, please tape the humidor top so it doesn't come off again. Please... :)Thanks,
Rod

Ok gang, here we go...I took:
Fonseca
National Brand
Onyx
A. FuenteI put:
Roly
Nat. Sherman
Carmello
Toraxo
Jose MartiI've also wrapped the box in plastic wrap.  It's not sealing well and I don't have anything to replace it with.  Humidity seems to be ok now.The tracking number will be:
0304 7990 0006 0749 1177Thanks for including me - let me know when you'l  be doing another.
It's on its way to Matt R. this afternoon!Dave

Box is on it's way to Darren R. USPS Delivery Confirmation # 0304 7990 0000 6943 0776 Took a couple added a few and took a picture of my butt. Just kidding.

haha :) Thanks Matt! Looks like the pass is going really well. I can't wait to develope the pictures! Best Wishes,Rod

The pass went out today Rod!
conf# 0300-1290-0001-7284-8177Takes:
CPI- Maconudo Maduro
HDM robusto
Roly
Your covered now sir Thanx for joining!
my takes:
Vagas torp.puts:
Bauza torp.
Aristoff 750 torp
R&J Torp
La Flor De Maria Mancini
(2) La Luna LHB No.1
San Christabal carmello
Lone Wolf Sig. churchill
Enjoy my freind, Thanx for all the work and dedication
on the board! :biggrin:
Oh ya I hope the picture of me and my dogs and Humi's comes out since my wife can't fallow directions. LOLIts on its way to you Ed. Enjoe :eek:

LOL!!!Great Darren, thanks alot! Can't wait to see those pictures.I can't take all the credit -- Gil, Keith & Ed contribute a great amount of time to make this site what it is. :) Not to mention you as well Darren -- being that you run CPI!Thanks again,Rod

Ed,
Did you get the pass yet? It says it was delivered on March 24. Thanks,
Rod

Sorry for the delay guys, I was out of town(Detroit) on a buisness trip till Sunday night and turned around and worked three 14 hr shifts at the hospitol. I did my trades tonight and will ship it in the am tomarrow.again I appoligize for holding this pass, the selection was hard to choose from.