• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PHOTO Cigar Pass

Box dropped off at P.O. this afternoon.Takes:
Aristoff Belicoso
Padron Anniversary PrincipePuts:
AF 858 Maduro
Habana Real Toro
La Rosa Especiale Mifavorita
ERDM Rectangulare Maduro
Cabanas Churchill (Glass Tube)Confirmation # 0310 2990 0002 1506 9290.Heads up Tex.

Thanks for the quick turnover , ShadowDeb ,got the box today. Wow girl you have some pass
going on here!Will be back in the mail tomorrow.Heads up Mr."L" its coming your way.Takes: Hoja Puts: LaGloria
LaLuna Canaira D oro Rothchild
Curlyhead Maduro
Aristoff Robusto Thanks
Joe

Got the box no problemo... I have duty tomorrow and will not be able to mail until Friday...Hey Rod do you want me to hold or send it Friday...will post my takes and puts later when I have decided

I can't wait to see those pics posted this should be great to see all of us face to face. :)

Off to CT confirmation number 0310 2990 0004 7707 8566Takes
Bauza Torpedo
La Luna Reserva RPuts
Espinosa Corona
Aristoff Black Corona Cammy
Monte Cruz Gran Panatela
Jr ultimate...different label Double coronaThanks letting me play ... there are a lot of cigars...I thought long and hard about changing out the tupperware....

AND DOWN THE STRECH SHE COMES!!!! I can't wait to see the photos either... This was a great idea Rod!

You guys are GREAT!!! So far, this pass has been extremely sucessful, and I appreciate everyone's determination to make this pass successful. Thank you all very much.Rod

The pass arrived today. Lots of smokes!! I dont think you could fit another cigar in there if you wanted too!! I think after my puts it will be box pressed!! I will put something together and divide them up a bit. I believe I was last in the pass before its return to California so it should make it fine!!
Im actually flying to San Diego for the weekend. Are you anywhere near there Rod? I could just bring this back on the plane with me!!I post my takes and puts in a little while after I have a chance to inspect further!!

My takes. El rey del mundo(big black oily one) 5 vegas, 858 maduro, Padron 3000 maduro, Some cigar in a glass tube(looks interesting.
My puts
La Unica 100,200,300 all in maduro, Cohiba(dominican, lonsdale size. La gloria cubana (petie corona?) Ashton VSG Illusion. Hupmann 2000, and a few others. Thanks for letting me play Rod.This will go out tomorrow via UPS from work unless your going to be in San diego this weekendJeff

Great puts Jeff! Thanks alot. I will not be in SD this weekend, unfortunately. UPS sounds like a great method of shipment.Thanks again,Rod
PS - Look for the pictures of this pass to be posted sometime soon. We're on the home stretch now... :)

Haven't heard anything here for a while..... is this pass still alive?Dave :confused:

I'm waiting for UPS to deliver the box still. Hopefully today it should be here.

Received the box today. I'd like to thank everyone of you who particpated - excellent puts by all! I will have the pictures up soon. :) Thank you all!!!

Why would you bump such an old thread?

Received the box today. I'd like to thank everyone of you who particpated - excellent puts by all! I will have the pictures up soon. :) Thank you all!!!

Where are the photos?

???

I read through the whole thread expecting photo's too! I was so looking forward to it! It would be interesting to see the now and then pic of the people in the pass. :laugh:

Me too! Read the whole thread and didn't even realize it was dated '01. So what happened to those photos anyway?

mac