• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pinks are coming

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Guys,
I hate to chase fads but this one is very close to my heart. I don't share my story much but my wife whipped Breast Cancers ASS and is a 3 year survivor already.. With that said AF is going to be doing a limited release of Pink cigars (https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/new-arturo-fuente-rare-pinks-coming-in-november). Assuming they aren't priced like Gurkah's I'd like to get my hands on a box if anyone see's them. None of the vendors by me are big into AF so I doubt they'll be able to get much if any. Just throwing it out there if you see a box and they aren't after market marked up stupid please drop me a line.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya, and that's fahking fantastic that your wife beat breast cancer!

Awesome news about your wife’s progress. I have a feeling these pinks will be available at most online sources. With charity being a part of this they will probably want as wide a distribution as possible

Guys,
I hate to chase fads but this one is very close to my heart. I don't share my story much but my wife whipped Breast Cancers ASS and is a 3 year survivor already.. With that said AF is going to be doing a limited release of Pink cigars (https://www.cigaraficionado.com/article/new-arturo-fuente-rare-pinks-coming-in-november). Assuming they aren't priced like Gurkah's I'd like to get my hands on a box if anyone see's them. None of the vendors by me are big into AF so I doubt they'll be able to get much if any. Just throwing it out there if you see a box and they aren't after market marked up stupid please drop me a line.
I would be into getting some myself. I’ll keep you in mind if I run across any Chad.

Awesome news about your wife’s progress. I have a feeling these pinks will be available at most online sources. With charity being a part of this they will probably want as wide a distribution as possible
I hope you are right on this. My fear is that there is a lot of people like you, Jon, myself and many others who will want a box because they are for charity and they'll sell out right away.

Outstanding to hear your story, my friend. Best to you both (and your whole family) in the future. I will be on the lookout for them over here, and will put out a feeler with my friend at LCdH, as they do carry some NCs. I wonder if this is something @CigarMan Andy may have an inside track on?

Just a reminder, these have shipped to the B&M's already so they should be arriving soon. My local B&M's doesn't expect to get these. If you guys see a box I would really like to have a box.

Do they have pricing yet on them? Or by chance know what vitolas they’ll have? And if so any preference?

Do they have pricing yet on them? Or by chance know what vitolas they’ll have? And if so any preference?
They said pricing is $7-$15 a stick MSRP. They are releasing 2 vitolas to start and 2 at a different time but honestly I don't care what I get.

They said pricing is $7-$15 a stick MSRP. They are releasing 2 vitolas to start and 2 at a different time but honestly I don't care what I get.
I’ll keep an eye out. My guess is that fox cigar will get them because their a big fuente store.

I'd be interested in picking some up as well, so I'll keep my eyes out. Anyone see them yet? Theres a B&M near me that tends to get some really decent sticks in so I'll do a check there. If I come across any, Chad, I'll let you know.

I will keep my eye out and let you know if I find anything.

Also, it's great to hear your wife kicked cancers ass!

Not feeling optimistic, and MT tobacco taxes are brutal, but I'll check at the shops here and let you know.

There was a problem with the packaging, so a slight delay before shipping. I spoke with Cynthia yesterday. She said only PCA (IPCPR) stores will get this shipment, and only 2 or 3 boxes per shop for now. Hopefully mow will be available at the PCA, if and when it occurs.

There was a problem with the packaging, so a slight delay before shipping. I spoke with Cynthia yesterday. She said only PCA (IPCPR) stores will get this shipment, and only 2 or 3 boxes per shop for now. Hopefully mow will be available at the PCA, if and when it occurs.
Thank you very much Andy!!! Your connections are amazing

Chad, I actually called fox cigar checking on if they would be receiving them. They said they did order, no idea how many boxes they will end up getting however they are being told they wouldn’t receive them until first week of December actually. Sounds like that backs up what Andy said with the packaging and shipping delays.

Chad, I actually called fox cigar checking on if they would be receiving them. They said they did order, no idea how many boxes they will end up getting however they are being told they wouldn’t receive them until first week of December actually. Sounds like that backs up what Andy said with the packaging and shipping delays.
Good deal thank you so much for checking with them!!!!!