• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pinks are coming

ISO too..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201230-200929_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201230-200929_Instagram.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
They said pricing is $7-$15 a stick MSRP. They are releasing 2 vitolas to start and 2 at a different time but honestly I don't care what I get.
In CA $25.99-$27.99

I spoke with Cynthia today. They will be coming out three times a year. They are still trying to get the boxes right.

Most PCA accounts received 2 or 3 boxes. Only a couple received 4.

What’s the blend? Why the craze? Educate me.

I think that besides them being a special edition limited release, they have more of a personal meaning for Chad (at least).

What Nick said. They donate $13 from every box sold to Breast Cancer research which is great but some guys are marking them up over $30 a stick so it would make more sense for me to just write another check myself to research. My wife fought and won against breast cancer so having a box front in center in my humidor is important to me. Above that I think they have quickly become a unicorn just because there are a lot of people like me who want them to have and display. A few guys keep saying they'll level out and become more available for everyone and I am 99% sure they are correct, but that's not a dice I wanted to roll.

I am sure I created a lot of buzz here about them just because you stand a better chance of finding one if more people are looking. Aaron has secured a box and I an suppose to be getting a box from Jim. I would say if you see a box for near retail buy it. If you don't want it or even the whole thing there are a lot of guys on here who would love to have a couple or more.