• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pittsburgh Steelers

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
The Steelers have the toughest schedule in the NFL this year but I still think they will have a winning record and win the division despite having the worst O line and special teams in the NFL last year.

Think about this.......Big Ben was the second rated QB in the NFL last year behind only Tom Brady.....AND......he was sacked more than any QB in the league last year. Maybe now that they got rid of Faneca Ben will have another tenth of a second.

Anybody wanna bet a couple sticks on every game?

Proof indeed that there is some culture in that place where they keep Cleveland. :sign:

Proof indeed that there is some culture in that place where they keep Cleveland. :sign:

Wow!!! Pittsburg might be a little nice than Cleveland, yet it still reeks like a homeless man's testicles.

Don't ask.....Ah.....Rush week.... :sign:

Wow!!! Pittsburg might be a little nice than Cleveland, yet it still reeks like a homeless man's testicles.

That's like saying a DCM Stanford's 90th is a little nicer than a swisher sweet!

LMAO, :laugh: Talking about professional sports void, I'm a Steelers fan living in Louisville.

Your a Steelers fan :0 , but you live in Ohio :0

Ill back him up on this bet as well, I am a huge Steeler fan, and I used to live in Ohio, now I live in redskin country yuck. But believe it or not there are alot of steeler fans out here in DC. God I love the steelers. HERE WE GO, One for the other hand now baby.

I figured some Bengals, Browns, or Ravens fans would at least speak up :whistling:

As a die hard Browns fan I want to say up yours, you guys suck and we will totally dominant you in every aspect of the game. Frack Pittsburg!!!!

But, in so far as I am not, currently, taking mind altering drugs I will say....grumble..grumble...we will have to wait and see.

As a die hard Browns fan I want to say up yours, you guys suck and we will totally dominant you in every aspect of the game. Frack Pittsburg!!!!

What proof do you have of that "dominanting us in every aspect of the game" The last time i checked Steelers OWN the browns in the past 15 games winning 14 of them. Till then the browns still suck.... But then again i hear this crap all the time since my girls family are die hard browns fans. So nothing new to me, i just tell them wait till week two..... Hopefully you can handle those cowboys because going 0-2 would not look good.

But, in so far as I am not, currently, taking mind altering drugs I will say....grumble..grumble...we will have to wait and see.

You are quite possibly the most only intelligent Browns fan I have ever met. ;)

Lol! You should send him a picture of the shirt you have hanging up at your cabin Jeff.

Lol! You should send him a picture of the shirt you have hanging up at your cabin Jeff.

You mean this one?
f_Steelersshim_0cd8d5e.jpg

exploded view
f_Steelersshim_5272094.jpg

Do Pittsburg have a football team? ???

Go Chargers!!!

Brian

Steelers fan in Kansas here!!Grew up in WVa,been a Steelers fan for 30+yrs. My favorite teams are the Steelers & whoever is playing the Cowboys,the Browns or the Bengals. :thumbs:

Do Pittsburg have a football team? ???

Go Chargers!!!

Brian

Oh yea, by the way, how many rings do you guys have? :sign:

We are starting on our second hand.

Soon we will have to go to toe rings. :D
Oh Oh, I awoke a sleeping giant, who has been in a Tiger Woods mourning holding pattern. :laugh:

Brian