• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Pittsburgh Steelers

That's some funny stuff, Stu.

But, yeah, I would have to concede that the Bengal's would have to be considered the better team.

I consider myself lucky that I have not been raped by Ben Roethlisberger yet.

When the Steelers come back to town this year I would suggest wearing an iron chastity belt or deadbolting yourself inside your house.

I consider myself lucky that I have not been raped by Ben Roethlisberger yet.

When the Steelers come back to town this year I would suggest wearing an iron chastity belt or deadbolting yourself inside your house.

I feel sorry for all the college girls going to the clubs in Covington, Downtown Cincy, etc. I would hate to see some dude walking around a club with his junk hanging out.

You know, now that this thread has been bumped back up, I should remind the Steeler fans that the Bengals are currently the best team in the division. We don't have a quarterback who walks around clubs with his garbage hanging out though.

I know that if I am at a strip club (I very rarely am) and if I see Pacman & his entourage walk in, I am running out the fire exit.

The BensGirls should be able to compete this year, provided they comply with their probation officers and earn work release privileges.

The BensGirls should be able to compete this year, provided they comply with their probation officers and earn work release privileges.

They better be good to the probation officers. Mike Brown is too cheap to pay off the officers.