• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PTB Pass

Come visit me in January... I'll show ya 3 degrees! 'Course I'll be in Mexico :p

I was in Russia once, in December, and it was 40 Degress Below 0. That was really cold.

golfgar said:
I was in Russia once, in December, and it was 40 Degress Below 0. That was really cold.
[snapback]258438[/snapback]​

Well, it was in the 30's this morning and that is cold enough for me.

:cool:

Ok gang!
The pass has landed. First off, I'd like to apologize for not having put my put/takes online yet. We had a guy at work come home after a 24 hour shift and found his wife dead of an apparent massive heart attack (was only 48 I heard). We have been busy getting stuff together for him (the entire F.D. union) to get him thru the next little bit- food, phone calls and so on. And we got together today as a station and hung Christmas lights for CP member Tuxindy (one of the firefighters at my station) since he is over in Iraq saving the world! :laugh: So I didn't find it until I got home rather late.

Excuses excuses excuses.. I know! ;) I'll have put/takes posted before the end of today (my time of course! :p )

OK... here goes. And, I might add, this was hard! I didn't have the supply I thought I did (guess I smoked some while I waited! :laugh:), the ones I would like to try I didn't have anything worthy (Untold story & AVO 22... :(), and the ones I really wanted were already taken (bastids... no Shark sighting in Alaska...)

But, I came up with the following:

TAKE: #48 SCdLH La Punta
Put: #64 H. Upmann #2

TAKE: #50 Padron 6000
Put: #65 Perdomo Reserve Maduro 'B' Belicoso

Put: #66 Ashton VSG Belicoso No. 1 (with a little age... ;))

Lemme know... and it'll be out ASAP to the next P.P. Dancer!

P&T's looks good to me Swissy :thumbs:

Good grief, I am so sorry to hear about your co-workers wife. My prayers go out to him and his family. I'm raising a glass to you, the F.D Union and your station for the support you guys are giving to him and Tuxindy :thumbs:

Cool!
I'll get this sucker out asap today with my P/T's.

Everything looks good- I added a little H2O to the humidifier, and all else looks good to go.

Thanks for letting me play... this was a toughie! Most of the cigars I have had (or still have a lot of) and the more uncommon ones I just didn't have anything to put in it's place! And then there's the damn Sharks... bastids! :laugh: Guess I'll need to keep looking!

Thanks again!

Hmmmm....I'm thinking you were checking to see if I was paying attention :whistling:

It is about time that pass head down to the players down here in AZ :cool:

Whine whine whine! Want me to send some snow and freezing rain down too? :laugh:

heads up, ghost-of-a-member-formerly-known-as-browndevil- DC#0103 8555 7496 6144 1256

Oops.... how hard is it to get a box back form the Post Office?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just Kidding!

ree ree robusto said:
BD and I can meet up for a hand-off. LMK Robert. :thumbs:
[snapback]259987[/snapback]​

:whistling: ... I ain't touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

:sign:

NorCalCigarLover said:
ree ree robusto said:
BD and I can meet up for a hand-off. LMK Robert. :thumbs:
[snapback]259987[/snapback]​

:whistling: ... I ain't touching that one with a 10 foot pole.

:sign:

[snapback]260002[/snapback]​

I believe he said Hand "OFF", not "JOB" you sicko :laugh: :p

Sounds good to me Ree :thumbs:

Picked it up this morning in the office, box is in great condition aside from having 8 ounces of tape on it.

I'll get an inventory done and working on some prelim P/Ts.

Supposed to do a hand OFF with Ree so we'll keep the thread posted :D

Thanks!!