• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The PTB Pass

Woof, bow wow wow! :cool:

BD, let me know when you can hand OFF the pass to me. I'm leaving on Friday to go snowboarding in Sun Valley, ID for a week. PM sent.

Ree

Heya,

Tried to login in here all day yesterday to check the thread and PM....didn't let me login.

Sending PM to Ree now :sign:

I'm pretty busy thru the rest of this week. I wasn't able to get on to CP yesterday to set up a time with Robert. Was this the same with everybody else not getting on? I'll either have to pass on this :( or have Robert hold on to it until I get back on Monday or put me at the end of the rotation. LMK!

Ree

I can make it before Friday brother, just let me know.
As far as waiting til Mon....that's on the rest of the bruddas here....I'm up for whatever...even a virtual pass turn for you and I can yank your sticks...wait that sounds bad :laugh:

I can pull your....that's no better. :p

Your chosen Takes I can keep and you can send off your end to the next guy. I've decided to wait until after the holidays to start Puff Puff Pass II as I'll be in Cali through Christmas, so I can get the box and tuppedor from you whenever.

Lemme know fellas :sign: I'm off to pound another brew :)

Robert :thumbs:

Alrighty.....P/Ts as reviewed and approved by DaV-ee

Of course, if there are any objections by the rest of the fellas...I'm up for hearing your comments :)

Takes
#19 - BBF
#20 - Sancho Panza Belicoso
#54 - PAM Torpedo
#60 - CAO Palms

Puts
#67 - Partagas Serie P #2
#68 - H. Upmann #2
#69 - PAN Torpedo
#70 - Padron 40th Anniversary Torpedo

Love you all :love:

ree ree robusto said:
What do the hosts think? I game for a virtual pass.

Ree
[snapback]262314[/snapback]​

Ree, what does David think of this idea, personally I'm fine with BD taking the sticks for you and you sending the puts to Psyktek or if they can't make it in time send them to me and I will send to Psyktek if he takes any. Theorectically the pass could be in Utah and ready to go shortly. What does everyone else think?

My P/T's:

Takes

40. Diplo No.2
59. PAM'64
64. H. Upmann No.2

Puts
71. BBF
72. Opus X Super Belicoso
73. PSP No.2
74. La Tatuaje Torpedo

*edit to renumber my puts.

Just give me the word and I'll have these out to the next participant if he wants any of the puts or they can be sent to the host. Since I haven't heard anything as of yet and I can't check CP at work, the puts will go out on Thursday.

ree

Back