• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Rob_K's got no fuggin' smokes pass!

Ok ok.......this is getting a little out of hand. First of all, we're not talking about how shitty the Dodgers are because they're not shitty, they're just.......uh........going through some growing pains at the moment. Secondly......no one is using any double double burgers to give anyone a hand job (everybody knows that Tommys' Burgers are better anyways.). And thirdly.....Phil can BEAT IT!

Just to update everyone this pass has not been hijacked. I'm still holding onto the pass while I wait to here from Chris. He seems to have disappeared. I could just ship it to Phil but it would make more sense to get it to Chris first. I'll wait until Monday and then I guess I'll just send it north to Gnat land.

Charley said:
Just to update everyone this pass has not been hijacked. I'm still holding onto the pass while I wait to here from Chris. He seems to have disappeared. I could just ship it to Phil but it would make more sense to get it to Chris first. I'll wait until Monday and then I guess I'll just send it north to Gnat land.

Here I am.  Sorry, 5 year old distracting me for the last few years.  So where are we?  Is Charley giving out hand jobs?

I guess you're up brother. Should I ship it to you or can we meet somewhere for a hand off (not "hand job") ?

Just an update. The pass has been passed on to Chris.

Thank for playing Charley!

Glad you could lend Chris a 'hand'...but not as glad as Chris I'm sure.

insight said:
My balls are turning blue

Sorry, Phil.  It's been so long since I've done a pass...I thought you just smoke everything you want and send it to the next guy.  I've been having so much fun smoking all these choice cigars every night that I didn't want it to end.  I guess it's time for me to get this thing moving along?

Seriously sorry for taking so long with this box.  Phil, are you good to receive this week?  I'll post some p/ts and get choo choo back on track.

Jonesy said:
What's going on here Gary?

Same ole' Same Ole'!
You?

Chris had been on vacation, well for a few weeks. Last week I asked him to move it along when he was back.

LOL! I was just wondering! You know Pirates tend to hijack passes when it has to do with Phil!

So, I get this random text over the weekend:

seadub: I'm working on it

grateful1: Working on what?

seadub: pass, baby

grateful1: Oh, that...

seadub: ;)

------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what that means?

grateful1 said:
So, I get this random text over the weekend:

seadub: I'm working on it

grateful1: Working on what?

seadub: pass, baby

grateful1: Oh, that...

seadub: ;)

------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what that means?

Thanks for trying to get me back in, GG.  But I pass.

On the way to Phil.

USPS # 055748-9550
 or 9505 5000 1174 3239 0000 24

And a sincere apology to the pass participants/board.  As much as I tried to get this thing on it's way with P/Ts, I was simply waaaaaay to busy and distracted with other obligations to give it the attention it deserves.  I'm sorry for holding you guys up.

Box landed, will lookit over this weekend and post some stuff up

Well, I don't recall having a more fucked up weekend in the last decade but I have looked through the box!
Takes

Opus SuperBeli (from dubsea)
DCL (From gary1)

Put:
Casa Corona Gorda circa 09?
HU Super Corona 01
Bili BBF 08ish?

I think these are ok but lmk, couldn't dig into the vault for any puts against the gold in there but that Opus looked delicious.

Ummmm...do you happen to know what was taken and put before you?

...and what the heck...did you stock up on HUSC's or what!

Seems more than 'ok'....thanks!