• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Simplicity Pass

Ok, the wife picked the box up Sat. I have not had a chance to go through them. looking at the list....lots of great ceegars. :D

mmmm, those monty's sure look good. Oh did you want those todd? :0

sorry buddy, I might snag up on one first.

Looks like we're getting together after the race today.....

time to go play with the ceegars.....

Frank

After a Great Race today....except for the outcome :(

(not a Jeff Gordan fan)

I've finished my P's & T's with Todd. (a Jeff Gordan fan)

who really has not rubbed it in.....

FIRST: Some of the cigars were miss labeled on the list.
they are noted with a "CORRECTION"

anyway... here goes my prospective posts....

T) 78 PAM '64 Torpedo
P) 93 Opus X - XXX

T) 49 ISOM Monte #2
P) 95 ISOM Cohiba Siglo III (ECA ENE 03).

T) 57) Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro (ISOM)
P) 94) RyJ Hermosos #2 EL 04 (ISOM)

P) 96) Filipe gregorio Nino

some last minute takes:

T) 74) A. F. 858 Maduro
P) 97) AVO XO - Maestoso

T) 91) La Perla Habana - Black Pearl Gran Robusto (5.25 x 52)
P) 98) Macanudo - Vintage 97 Cabinet Selection No. V (5.5 x 49)

This is going out on Tues since the PO is not open tomorrow.

Also here's Todd's (Wasch_24) P's & T's too:

T) 47 RyJ #2 (ISOM)
P) 99 BBF (01) (ISOM)

T) 87 Monty #4 (04) (ISOM)
P) 100 RyJ ex #4 (ISOM)

T) 88 monty #5 (ISOM)
P) 101 HDM Petite Robusto (ISOM)

P) 102 PLPC (ISOM)

Yep, that's what I played...hope all approve.

Had fun hangin' in Frank's cooler storage room, lol.

Next time my wife tries to tell me I have too many cigars it is going to take a whole lot of self-discipline to not just laugh in her face. :D

Thanks on the puts.....

as far as NASCAR.....If you call making left turns for 4 - 5 hours a sport....

Puts and takes look good. :thumbs: Thanks for playing you two, and for getting this back into play so quickly. :D

How about an update with a DC#? Or are you using a bonded-guaranteed-courier-delivery-service? :D

Funny thing about the DC#.....

As my wife was entering the post office she was mugged by a bunch of thieves. Knocked her down and took the box and her purse. before she knew it they were gone.

The police were on thier tail until the crooks ran behind the dunkin donuts, through the back door. wouldn't you know it, they had fresh donuts coming out of the oven and the police got all confused and lost the culprits. They did end up with a dozen hot donuts though.

There was a waiting car at the front and they thieves sped away never to be seen again.

I really feel bad about it. hopefully, The box will show up in a pawn shop some day. I'll be keeping a look-out for them.

I see my henchmen have executed my plan wonderfully. BWAHahahaha (evil) now those smokes will all be mine! None of you will know where I am or where the box is within 48 hours!

Hey, why haven't those guys contacted me?

I'm glad you all enjoyed the laugh.

Here's the latest staus from the PO:

0103 8555 7494 1573 4269

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 22, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

As far as the PO is concerned, they don't do much updating every evening. It should be in NJ today or tomorrow.

For a relativly large pass
that has covered a lot of miles this one is going along quickly :thumbs: :D
Lots of good smokes for you guys along the home stretch :cool:

Bill

It's great to hear this pass is almost here. Hopefully the snow will not be a factor in getting to New Jersey. Now if I get the pass and get snowed in do I get to smoke them all? :whistling: ;)

tone-ny said:
It's great to hear this pass is almost here. Hopefully the snow will not be a factor in getting to New Jersey. Now if I get the pass and get snowed in do I get to smoke them all? :whistling: ;)
[snapback]168159[/snapback]​

Sounds fair :whistling:

BrownDevil said:
tone-ny said:
It's great to hear this pass is almost here. Hopefully the snow will not be a factor in getting to New Jersey. Now if I get the pass and get snowed in do I get to smoke them all? :whistling:  ;)
[snapback]168159[/snapback]​

Sounds fair :whistling:
[snapback]168161[/snapback]​

Good thing I get the box first! :D

Well USPS said it arrived in Trenton yesterday morning so hopefully with no snow, I will actually be able to go and get the box today.