• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Simplicity Pass

Pass away!

DC#: 0301 0120 0006 0684 0856

Insurance: VC 306 179 301 US

thanks for havin' me in the pass!
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Well, my initial 45 day estimate was only off by about 100%, but still not a bad time span given the distances involved.

Hat's off to everyone involved! A finer bunch of BOTL's as I've ever had the chance to associate with!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :love: :blush:

Congrats on a well coordinated, if less than simple, pass. Thank you again for having me and I'm glad we overcame "the man." (well.... kinda)

-K-

Congrats on a great pass Bob!!
Thanks for allowing me to participate :thumbs: :thumbs:

Robert

psyktek said:
Well, my initial 45 day estimate was only off by about 100%, but still not a bad time span given the distances involved.

I think about 44 of those days were my fault. Thanks for letting me play and congrats on a successful pass!

Bob, thanks for letting me participate in your pass, my first.

Anthony

Thanks for letting me play in this one as well - it was a great pass!!!

Baby came home today, and I thought I'd just do a quick post and have this moved to "Completed Passes". But..............

I'm going to have to do a little thinking before I put this to bed. :blush:

The simplicity pass is back home!!! Hoooray!!! I was getting the feeling that this day would never come.... ;)

OK, I've had some time to let this settle in a bit. I've only done passes on this board (if I recall correctly). I'm a member, not a very active one on some others.
Maybe what happened in this pass has happened elsewhere, but I've not heard of it.

You all are the best of the best in my book, although lousy at following instructions. The "Secret Bag" absolutely floors me! I don't know who started it or why, but this kind of attitude goes a long way to explaining why I stay active here, and other boards are more for curiosity's sake.

Thank you all so much! This was a terrific surprise! Now go to time-out for not following the "rules"!!!! :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs:

psyktek said:
OK, I've had some time to let this settle in a bit. I've only done passes on this board (if I recall correctly). I'm a member, not a very active one on some others.
Maybe what happened in this pass has happened elsewhere, but I've not heard of it.

You all are the best of the best in my book, although lousy at following instructions. The "Secret Bag" absolutely floors me! I don't know who started it or why, but this kind of attitude goes a long way to explaining why I stay active here, and other boards are more for curiosity's sake.

Thank you all so much! This was a terrific surprise! Now go to time-out for not following the "rules"!!!! :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs:
[snapback]175439[/snapback]​

Well, if ya ain't got room, send them to me! Punishment taken, and your welcome! lol :sign:

Thanks again for the pass, Hope you enjoy the extras....I think it was a feel good for all the non-simple things this pass endured (customs, etc)

-K-

Yea on the pass making it back home safe and sound.

The special bag was just the brotherhood taking care of our own in the way it should be taken care of. :p

Now, on the time-out issue ....... :rasberry :rasberry

Bob, thanks for starting the pass and letting it be my first one to participate in. I really enjoyed it and hope that you enjoy all the extra sticks.

The pass is finaly back home with papa :D
Thanks for letting me play

Bill

It was a good pass to be in.
Plus, my humi was too full anyways ... had to get of an extra one or two.
:thumbs:

Thanks again for the great pass - I hope you enjoy the "extras"... :thumbs:

The "extras" were incredibly generous!!! :laugh: And yes, I am enjoying them. :thumbs:

It's great this pass made it back home...that's what customs gets for trying to screw a brother out of some puros!