• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Simplicity Pass

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Just what it says in the title. After the New Year, when everyone's sobered up and UPS no longer has to hire trucks from Hertz to get stuff delivered, I want to start a straight-forward, old-fashioned pass.

Rules:

1. Public board, but my pass. You want to comment on someone's play, fine, but keep it friendly. No insinuations, innuendo, imputing motives, etc. If I think someone's trades are improper, I'll say so.
2. Do your best to keep it moving. I'm thinking between 10-15 passers, so it should go around in about 45 days or so. Any special circumstances come up, let the pass know. Flexibility is the goal here.
3. 1 for 1 P's and T's, quality for quality. Look, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules here, I'm just looking to get back a different box than I send out, OK?
4. Members with some time on this board will have preferrence. If you're new and someone can vouch for you (that I also know) that's fine. BUT, I'm not gonna go searching other boards for referrences. If you're known elsewhere, that's great, but it doesn't help me out.
5. If your snailer's not in your profile, PM me. Actually, PM me even if your snailer IS in your profile.
6. NO HOST BAG!!!! I'm trying to get rid of one coolerdor, not add another one! :angry2: :laugh:

Any other rules as they occur to me. I'm a little OCD, I'll try to keep it under control. :cool:

Here's the final roster, in order of delivery:

1. Treamayne
2. Wam79
3. Brown Devil
4. PSTAN
5. marcsheldon
6. KayakinBoy
7. Eshaw99
8. geldor1
8.5. Dixieland Conjunction aka BO
9. Big100HD & Wasch24; pair up or separate mailings, your choice.
10/11. pnubuter etc. and Tone-ny (both in N.J.; meet up or separate mailings, your choice.)
12. CaptainB
13/14. ggiese & Joe (one north of Chi. the other south. Meet up or separate mailings, your choice.)
15. sir-smokes-a-lot

then ME!!

Pass Inventory:
1. Ashton VSG Robusto
2. Ashton VSG Belicoso #1 Treamayne
3. Savinelli "2nd" Pyramid
4. H. Upmann Mag 46 3/03 (ISOM) taken
5. Partagas Serie D #4 Cab '02 (ISOM) Taken
6. La Vieja Habana Early Years Pyramid Treamayne
7. Lusitania (non-ISOM; maybe by Partagas)
8. Partagas 8-9-8 Unvar. '81 (ISOM) Taken
9. Ramon Allones SS (ISOM) Taken
10. CUABA Distinguidos (ISOM) Taken
11. Partagas Lusitania (ISOM) Taken
12. Partagas Serie D #4 '02 (ISOM) Taken
13. Fonseca Cosacos (ISOM) Taken
14. Macanudo Vintage 1997 Toro
15. Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Toro Treamayne
16. Fuente WOAM '04 Treamayne
17. Trinidad Robusto (book package)
18. RyJ Vintage
19. Cohiba XV Pyramid
20. Bauza Pyramid
21. Flor de Ybor City #85
22. Fuente Curly Head Deluxe
23. CAO Brazilia Anaconda
24. Hoyo Excalibur Sterling
25. Perdomo "Mistake"
26. Punch Gran Puro Pico Bonito
27. Montesino Robusto
28. La Aroma de Cuba Toro
29. La Gloria Cubana (Miami) Dbl. Corona
30. CAO Italian Treamayne
31. Padilla Hybrid Robusto
32. Fuento WOAM '04
33. Fuente BTL '04 Treamayne
34. Cohiba Siglo 3 '02 (ISOM) Taken
35. Fuente Flor Fina 858 Mad.
36. Montecristo Platinum
37. Graycliff "Red" label Treamyne
38. Alec Bradley Havana SG
39. H. Upmann 2000
40. Opus X Perfexion #2
41. Opus X Reserva d'Chateau
42. Opus X Perfexion X
43. Anejo Shark 77--Put by Treamnayne
44. Oliva O Bold--put by Treamayne
45. Ahston VSG Sorcerer--put by Treamayne
46. Sherpa Diablo Belicoso--put by Treamayne
47. ISOM RyJ #2 '04--put by Treamayne, taken by ?
48. ISOM RyJ Churchill '03--put by Treamayne, taken by ?
49. ISOM Monte #2--put by Treamayne, taken by ?
50. ISOM Monte #3 (4?)--put by Treamayne, taken by ?

Pass will go out today to Treamayne (DC # later). I've included some bags, writing instruments, labels for cigars and boxes, also some DC tags and Priority labels. Credos and a hygrometer as well.

I would encourage everyone to use USPS online. It's much more convenient, but it's up to you.

There is a tupperdor labeled "Freebies". These are sticks that I've either got a surplus of, or just don't care for anymore. Feel free to help yourselves.

Hope the inventory contains something for everybody! :D

Ok I'll bite. If you'll have me, I'd be pleased to join your pass. I completed the newbie pass with Golfgar recently. Other than that I have no one else to give me the high sign. I will not feel offended if you say buzz off.

I would be glad to participate if you'll have me Psyktek. I have participated in Johnny Ku's Newbie Only Pass, Randyb1's One Year in CP Pass, and Mojo's Holy Grail Pass.

"Simplicity" Pass?:
s_broadmoor.jpg

ROTL @ Bill! :D

That's right, at the end, I send all the unwanted smokes to your house and you make one 'pass' over 'em with your Simplicity!! :laugh:

1920_small.jpg

I have a 1920 Duetz-Allis. This were bought by Simplicity. 20 hp. Does that count?

Not if you want to be in the pass it doesn't!! :)

Still, if you can get a 1920 vintage lawn tractor to start in an upstate New York winter, that oughta be worth something!! :)

well, nothing else is happin at the moment, I'll bite.

Please, with cherries on top can I play? :love:

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Sure, we can always use a dissolute student! (and there's only one 'k' in the last syllable of 'spellchecker").

I'd like to be in your pass. I'll include links to passes I have been in previously so that you don't have to research them lol. Members here can vouch for me (I think). PM sending shortly.

I was in a pass on CW with pnutbutwhatever :D "Looking for possible interest Cigar and Local Wine Pass" and he done good :thumbs:
That's right, at the end, I send all the unwanted smokes to your house and you make one 'pass' over 'em with your Simplicity!!
LMAO @ Bob :laugh: :laugh:
I have a 1920 Duetz-Allis. This were bought by Simplicity. 20 hp. Does that count?
Now THAT is COOL :thumbs:
Ya got my 1982 Cub Cadet beat by lotsa years :0 You guys know me, the engine went in the Cub Cadet this year. Now did I buy a brand new riding mower ($2,000.00 to $5,000.00) OR buy a new engine from Northern Tool for $550.00? (Hint, my 1987 Buick with 286,000 miles just got a new engine last year ;)
Still not anywhere near as cool as an 85 year old mower :cool:

CC, I knew we were brothers under the skin!! I have the old block from my '85 900T on a stand in the garage, and replaced it with the one from my first '85. Still got the original tranny though, and it's getting' a little notchy in 2nd to 3rd so.....

MY GOD! i JACKED MY OWN THREAD!!!

Ahem.....if all those who've posted here would PM me with snailers?? I know there are some newbies signing on; if, after I post the inventory, you don't feel you have comparable smokes, feel free to back out. I'm going to try and have a wide range of smokes to start with, so everyone shouldbe able to participate, but ya never know....... :)

:D I wish that the GM transmissions held up so well :( I've done my twice and it needs work again (too hard a shift into 2nd and kicks out of OD too easy). I've gotten it down to where I can have it out in 45 minutes :0 :D WITHOUT A LIFT ;)

PM sent, my snailer's on my profile, and please "Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!"

I'm game if your interested in the Overseas thing. If not, that's OK too.

I've been in SFG75's and rnccen's passes.

Snailer sent and in profile.

-K-

psyktek said:
Just what it says in the title. After the New Year, when everyone's sobered up and UPS no longer has to hire trucks from Hertz to get stuff delivered, I want to start a straight-forward, old-fashioned pass.

Rules:

1. Public board, but my pass. You want to comment on someone's play, fine, but keep it friendly. No insinuations, innuendo, imputing motives, etc. If I think someone's trades are improper, I'll say so.

2. Do your best to keep it moving. I'm thinking between 10-15 passers, so it should go around in about 45 days or so. Any special circumstances come up, let the pass know.
Flexibility is the goal here.

3. 1 for 1 P's and T's, quality for quality. Look, I don't think there are any hard and fast rules here, I'm just looking to get back a different box than I send out, OK?

4. Members with some time on this board will have preferrence. If you're new and someone can vouch for you (that I also know) that's fine. BUT, I'm not gonna go searching other boards for referrences. If you're known elsewhere, that's great, but it doesn't help me out.

5. If your snailer's not in your profile, PM me. Actually, PM me even if your snailer IS in your profile.

Inventory to be posted later. :D

Any other rules as they occur to me. I'm a little OCD, I'll try to keep it under control. :cool:
[snapback]150436[/snapback]​

Psyktek... if you think your being cheeky and slipping me a wet Willy that's fine. And I only say this because of a post you directed at me in another thread. If I read more into it than I should have LMK. But this is exactly what you need to do if your not going to have a standard rules pass. That way "if" someone does do something a little underhanded or simply makes an innocent mistake ( and there is a difference), or you just simply like the swap regardless of the $ difference and you the host want to let it happen... everyone can read rule #1. It also let's everyone know that you are the King and people in the pass (and any readers) only have an opinion .. not a say. And there is nothing wrong with it. So please don't think I'm implying that there is.