• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

UCLA vs. Memphis

UCLA> Memphis 74-70

SWEET CONTEST! :thumbs:

Holy crap, I have been spacing out so much about this. I read everything and caught up, sorry about my absence guys, so much going on (read my frustrated thread in off topic).

I'll pay more attention now!

Are we posting P/T's here? And do they need to be posted before the package arrives to us? Or is it okay to take a look at things when it arrives and decide then? I'm really sorry I've been out of it. Looks like it should be in my hands before too long!

Went and picked it up today with another pass.

Will hopefully get to P/T tonight, if not tomorrow.

Can get it back on the road friday.

Dug through it early.

Proposed P/T:

T: #9 LFD Oscuro Lancero /// P: # 41 Aurora Preferidos Gold
T: #34 Anejo 55 /// P: #42 AF Hemingway Untold Story
T: #36 Anejo 77 Shark /// P: #43 Graycliff Profesionale Chairman
T: #37 Opus RDC /// P: #44 Partagas 160 Robusto Major

This is my first pass, so take this as if I'm just thinking out loud, but I have a question on the above P/T. I know the Anejo retails for ~$10 and is HTF. The Graycliff is readily available for ~$18 on CI. However, this vitola is also commonly available in Cigarbid for $6-8/stick.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=549045
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=549891
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=548185

Factoring in the larger MSRP and lower rarity, I'd assume this would be a good P/T. But, how does this work when the stick is readily available for less than the Anejo, even if the shark was found at MSRP.

Opinions?

We go by MSRP, not what it goes for on "the devil site" this particularly is true because well, I got it from serious cigars, at about 18 a stick.

If you wanted to go by what CBid has, then well, expect to pay 35$ for at least every opus and never be able to trade for them.

Cigar Bid is not used in passes for this very reason.

We go by MSRP, not what it goes for on "the devil site" this particularly is true because well, I got it from serious cigars, at about 18 a stick.

If you wanted to go by what CBid has, then well, expect to pay 35$ for at least every opus and never be able to trade for them.

Cigar Bid is not used in passes for this very reason.

Very good point. I learn something new every day! :D

Dug through it early.

Proposed P/T:

#9, 34, and 37 look good. As for #36, while the MSRP for the Shark is 9.25 and the Graycliff is around 16, the Shark is from 05, so the rarity plus the age should be taken into account on this one. This is a tough call, but do you have anything that might be a little more HTF that you could place for the Shark?

Holy crap, I have been spacing out so much about this. I read everything and caught up, sorry about my absence guys, so much going on (read my frustrated thread in off topic).

I'll pay more attention now!

Are we posting P/T's here? And do they need to be posted before the package arrives to us? Or is it okay to take a look at things when it arrives and decide then? I'm really sorry I've been out of it. Looks like it should be in my hands before too long!

No problem. Yes we are posting P/T's here. If anyone has a question before posting them feel free to PM me however. Also you don't have to post P/T's before receiving the pass, but if you have a good idea then it would be appreciated. However feel free to wait until you receive the pass, or change your mind once the pass is received.

Dug through it early.

Proposed P/T:

#9, 34, and 37 look good. As for #36, while the MSRP for the Shark is 9.25 and the Graycliff is around 16, the Shark is from 05, so the rarity plus the age should be taken into account on this one. This is a tough call, but do you have anything that might be a little more HTF that you could place for the Shark?

Certainly,

How about #43 being a Avo 80th

Dug through it early.

Proposed P/T:

Certainly,

How about #43 being a Avo 80th

Looks good to me Jake :cool: