• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Spring Break Road Trip Pass

Well, I f**ked up and got to the post office late. 15 minutes after they closed. I'm going to set my alarm and go before class tomorrow so this won't happen again. I'm sorry guys, didn't mean to hold up the pass.

[quote name='5 O'Clock Somewhere' post='647692' date='Apr 8 2008, 03:28 PM']Pass is en route. :thumbs:[/quote]

Thanks for playing!

Nobody picked the matchup and the winner as the contest stated, so we will have another contest in the next few days.

Ok Contest continued...hopefully we get a winner this time!

What will be the winning score of the Masters this weekend? And what will be the margin of victory over the next player?

Exact winning score wins, margin of victory will be the tie-breaker if two people pick the same winning score. Again I am the judge and jury on this one. Good Luck :thumbs:

Gotta love Masters weekend...just another reason to post up in front of the tv all day. :D

Winning score: 277
Margin: 3 strokes

Thanks for the contest!!

Derek

That is nice isn't it! Thanks for the idea!! :thumbs:

Jim

Margin 4 strokes

Thanks for the contest!

Bump for guys in the pass who may have missed the contest to get their guesses in before tom!